• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT-2| Money In The Bank, None In The Stock

I was going to gif the 2002 Royal Rumble where 'Taker pushes a cameraman over and make it our BronsonLee.gif but couldn't be bothered to waste my time on a CM Punk.

If Jericho came back, would he be a suitable candidate as a Heyman Guy?

Updated Fav 5

1. Chris Jericho
2. CM Punk
3. Luke Harper
4. Super Dragon
5. Daniel Bryan

UberTag

Sooner or later punk is going to have a drinking duck to do his tweets for him.
C'mon guys... the dude's retired, not crippled.
The fact that he still acknowledges the outside world in some form is a promising sign.
It means he hasn't forgotten about us.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
He has been doing a lot of BJJ, he could take Sonnen's place in UFC?

jrh58xr.gif

strobogo

Banned
Chael Sonnen is a cunt and embarrassment to people who think they are pro wrestlers. I've never seen someone so blatant with his "I'M A HEEL EVERYBODY, I'M A GOD DAMN HEEL AND THIS IS WHAT HEELS DO, BOO ME BECAUSE I'M A HEEL!" bullshit.

He's a parody of a heel, but thinks he's being a legit heel. He's like Dolph Ziggler of MMA.

Chael Sonnen is a cunt and embarrassment to people who think they are pro wrestlers. I've never seen someone so blatant with his "I'M A HEEL EVERYBODY, I'M A GOD DAMN HEEL AND THIS IS WHAT HEELS DO, BOO ME BECAUSE I'M A HEEL!" bullshit.

He's a parody of a heel, but thinks he's being a legit heel. He's like Dolph Ziggler of MMA.

he's a tweener, by wrestling definition. he was only a heel to Anderson Silva, Wanderlei and Shogun marks.

i'd argue he was the face vs Jones.

strobogo

Banned
he's a tweener, by wrestling definition. he was only a heel to Anderson Silva, Wanderlei and Shogun marks.

i'd argue he was the face vs Jones.

I'd argue that he's a cunty piece of shit and I hope I never have to hear his voice or see his stupid giant teeth ever again.

UberTag

Is there going to be an OT for MitB, or will everything stay in here?
In a sane world everything would stay in here.
In reality, I'm sure there will be at least one OT thread and conversations will be split between multiple threads out of sheer idiocy.

Sblargh

Banned
Jerry Lawler has a christmas-themed house... that he is proud to say it stays christmas-themed the entire year... almost like a place to lure childre-- I can't even make the joke. Too real.

Alucard

Banned
What the fuck. I thought Destination X was a X division only show. Looking at results this is a regular episode of Impact.

I'm probably only going to watch for the X Division 4-way between Sanada and three other guys. I think it's DJZ, Manik, and Crazzy Steve.

Won't watch live, but I'll start fast forwarding after 10pm.

Ok there was just an update on the spoilers and it looks like the Destination X taping is starting now. It was the 7/31 episode of Impact before that I was reading results to.

DR DUNCAN STEEL'S INJURY JOURNAL ENTRY #1

watched wayne's world in it's entirety for the first time and it doesn't hold up at all. tia carrere just makes me cringe every time she performs onstage. i guess it's just a movie you had to be there for. this 20 year old with the broken wrist and high on pain meds gives it a thumbs down. ed'o neil was the best part of that movie.

also, drunken master was awesome. those kicks from that one guy with the glasses were gnarly as shit. but why the fuck did they dub the characters that were clearly speaking english?! jackie chan dubbing himself was hilarious to me for some reason.

i can now finish the first two levels of super mario bros and can ko jon jones in the ufc demo. video games are now a thing for me now!

now if you'll excuse me, let me drowse in a daze of nausea from the oxycondone i've been taking.

*faints*

What's the difference between the X Division and everything else in TNA?

X Division used to be the #1 reason to watch TNA and still is, but TNA has kind of fucked over the division, so it usually doesn't get the respect it deserves anymore. It used to be based on the high flyers and smaller wrestlers like AJ Styles, Daniels, Kazarian, Amazing Red, Low-Ki, etc. There were no weight limits so guys like Samoa Joe came in and dominated the division too. Go back and search for x division matches pre 09 and you will see what it was about. Hogan and Bischoff came in and fucked everything over.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
DR DUNCAN STEEL'S INJURY JOURNAL ENTRY #1

watched wayne's world in it's entirety for the first time and it doesn't hold up at all. tia carrere just makes me cringe every time she performs onstage. i guess it's just a movie you had to be there for. this 20 year old with the broken wrist and high on pain meds gives it a thumbs down. ed'o neil was the best part of that movie.

also, drunken master was awesome. those kicks from that one guy with the glasses were gnarly as shit. but why the fuck did they dub the characters that were clearly speaking english?! jackie chan dubbing himself was hilarious to me for some reason.

i can now finish the first two levels of super mario bros and can ko jon jones in the ufc demo. video games are now a thing for me now!

now if you'll excuse me, let me drowse in a daze of nausea from the oxycondone i've been taking.

*faints*

My mom has a bad back and has been on the OC for years now. You gotta eat before you take it no matter what or you'll get all kinds of fucked up. I remind her of this pretty damn often whenever I visit.

Change your account to US and then use Hola. You can't access the sign up page without a proxy in some countries now.

MqpSs1Y.jpg

Okada, Sydal, 2 Cool & Rikishi. What an odd card. Hope Sydal wrestles Will Ospreay.

I think you'll need a new account - to get it working here in the UK I had to use a US address for my WWE.com account.

So I changed my account address to USA and added a zipcode.

I also am using Hola on wwe.com

But when I go to the network site (wwe.com/wwenetwork or network.wwe.com) I still get redirected.

What am I doing wrong :(

Kaladin

X Division used to be the #1 reason to watch TNA and still is, but TNA has kind of fucked over the division, so it usually doesn't get the respect it deserves anymore. It used to be based on the high flyers and smaller wrestlers like AJ Styles, Daniels, Kazarian, Amazing Red, Low-Ki, etc. There were no weight limits so guys like Samoa Joe came in and dominated the division too. Go back and search for x division matches pre 09 and you will see what it was about. Hogan and Bischoff came in and fucked everything over.

Yeah, before Hogan and Bischoff, you could see innovative shit out of the x-division. Impact was the place to tune to for something you never saw on WWE.

At it's best now, the x-division is spotty and flippy indie wrestling on steroids.

Gonzalez

Banned

I believe it's because those actors that are usually used in Chan's films tend to be European stuntman who can barely speak proper English.

strobogo

Banned
ik5Cj0BNjFu1.gif

I'm pretty sure there was some LEGIT SHOOT heat between Sherri and the Nastys. Right before that, Knobs did a completely unsafe spinebuster to her. At Uncensored, Sherri straight up tried to rip Sags' eye out and got blindsided from behind in response.

Ok there was just an update on the spoilers and it looks like the Destination X taping is starting now. It was the 7/31 episode of Impact before that I was reading results to.

Apparently Richards/Edwards vs the Hardys was better than any other match done in the NYC tapings thus far

fuck, now i might have to check out something on TNA (albeit a month away) :[

strobogo

Banned
Slamboree 1995. That Hogan/Savage promo sure was something. They (well, Hogan) were trying really hard to recreate a coked up 80s promo. Macho was talking about red tides and man-o-wars, Hulk was talking about Macho's dad doing the back stroke and about the new hoses in his biceps making him feel like a 747. Then he wanted Macho to blow in his face so he could smell all the Slim Jims Macho had been eating. And Savage does it.

And then they clearly get the wrap it up sign and Hulk quickly speeds up the ending and it is super awkward.

Apparently Richards/Edwards vs the Hardys was better than any other match done in the NYC tapings thus far

fuck, now i might have to check out something on TNA (albeit a month away) :[

Imagine that. You put good wrestlers together and give them time and they put on a good match.

Out comes Dixie Carter with her crew including Snitsky and Big Zeke. Dixie cut a promo and the crowd was so loud you couldn't hear her. I think the promo was that these were the true stars. EC3 said they were his Army of Extreme.

It's finally happened. TNA's gotten to the age of WWECW nostalgia

Top Bottom