• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT-2| Money In The Bank, None In The Stock

sblargh spoke the truth better than i could possibly imagine. mostly cause i'm so high off hydrocondone right now but clapclapclap.

won't change anything though.

gobryani17a0.gif

Gorillaz

haven't been apart of the thread long enough to exactly quote on stuff here but I can understand those who are tired of the posting. I think some of it is hilarious like Bionic and Cure with the AllRedEverything or the passive aggressiveness sarcasm from Heel. At least he ends the statements in friend lol.

I find it fun/funny tho but I can see how people who want to really talk about the product might not look at it that way.

Heel

Sblargh, I'm offended that your rant grouped me with certain posters in this thread who insult their fellow WrassleGAF members. I'd appreciate an apology.

I only voice my opinion on the product, often positive. As a small example, I can be seen enjoying the Stephanie McMahon segment on the last Monday Night RAW.

durr hurr career peak durr hurr

cause him being booked like a ninny was true to him as the total failure he is :)

I tell you what friend Duncan, as a Daniel Bryan fan I had to step back and assess the current situation and how many are evaluating it. I had to take a step back and realistically look at things. Here's what I realized, and with a little bit of the news I've found over the past week (but also without sharing the real meat of it so don't think this reveals anything Titus).

Daniel Bryan will hold the WWE World Heavyweight Championship again. It may not be this year. But it will happen again. That's an easy prediction. A spoiler, if you will. If you disagree, that is fine. Just know that I did heavy research to come to this conclusion.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

I love Enzo so much. I just fucking love it. All of his catchphrases are perfectly tailored to show up on signs.

Could you imagine any thread where some posters who constantly top the wall of shame pretty much post nothing but shitting on what other people like? Fuck, this is the only thread I visit on GAF and I'm almost out of here; it's not someone dissing on something I enjoy or at least that I hope it gets better because I think it has potential; it's just "this sucks" x 1000 a day. And to everything.

Dream basically only shitpost in this thread. It would award him a ban everywhere else in this site.
Dragonzord either talks to himself with random posts (and no attempt at all to start a conversation) or "this sucks" x 1000 a day.
Bionic at least kind of admit he is gimmicking, still, you open any page and there is this wall of Cena gifs and "sina" jokes repeated again and again and again.
Heel, I don't even know what he likes, if he likes something, if there is any era or promotion he enjoys, I don't remember one single post by him that wasn't shitting on what other people liked.
Spider from Mars drop in just to shitpost and then disappear, but at least he is not doing 20 posts a day.

Bootay posts great stuff here every day and this people "tired of talking about WWE" doesn't even acknowledge with a "I'll watch" or "I've watched and it's good".
Every NJPW show, there is a healthy number of people discussing it live, so you could talk Japan wrestling here and have people talking back, but no, the people who hate WWE only talk about WWE. And when they hate NXT, they talk about NXT all day. And when they hate ROH, they talk about ROH all day. But only to say it sucks, everything else is not allowed.

It's just not a fun thread a lot of the time. And it's not about WWE talk; with the Network, we could be talking the older stuff that they have there, with the internet, we could be talking anything that is on youtube. Instead it's this huge ammount of posts that adds nothing to the discussion.

It's not really what these posters do, but it is how often and how relentless they are doing it constantly; the same jokes, the same bullshit, the same everything. The BronsonLee thing; he took the jokes like a champ when they started, but then they kept going and going and going and like, a month or so after he post his pic, he couldn't talk about *anything* without hilarious friendly ribbing.

Dream, Dragonzord, Heel. We are well aware that you hate shit, you told us 100 times this week already. Say something new or fuck off. It goes from distracting to annoying to thread hijacking.

I think you're painting Heel with the wrong brush. Also, hell, it's ok to hate shit. It's ok to have people insult my precious Perry Saturn. Everyone's different. We're a community.

Also I know you ain't talkin' about ME like this. Right?!

Great gif selection. Lap it up like mana from heaven.
iIjNDTSHDMIj7.gif

Love him or hate him, as a member of WrassleGAF you have to respect his opinions.
I'll Respect him with a chair shot and a powerslam through the table...

J/k man. The Dixie video put a smile on me seeing the old Dudley in action. Wish it didn't have to be Dixie to take the punishment

Sblargh

Banned
This kind of complaint is never about who is a real wrestling fan; I totally believe people who shitpost here have already watched more of the stuff than I ever will. It doesn't change the fact that all you do is lazy trolling repeated every day. It's also lazy trolling to try to make the straw man that I am being elitist when I am only following wrestling for a few months. It's not about supporting any promotion or wrestling or era. It's about not being an asshole most of the time.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
This kind of complaint is never about who is a real wrestling fan; I totally believe people who shitpost here have already watched more of the stuff than I ever will. It doesn't change the fact that all you do is lazy trolling repeated every day. It's also lazy trolling to try to make the straw man that I am being elitist when I am only following wrestling for a few months. It's not about supporting any promotion or wrestling or era. It's about not being an asshole most of the time.

Look, I gotta make it through my workday one way or another.

I love Enzo so much. I just fucking love it. All of his catchphrases are perfectly tailored to show up on signs.

I think you're painting Heel with the wrong brush. Also, hell, it's ok to hate shit. It's ok to have people insult my precious Perry Saturn. Everyone's different. We're a community.

Great gif selection. Lap it up like mana from heaven.
iIjNDTSHDMIj7.gif

i guess sblargh's main beef is the amount of hate there is to this thread. as in how vocal it can be. i mean i hate the commentary in wccw, but you don't see me bitching about it :/

Sblargh

Banned
I

He could have fooled me. It's more than ok to hate shit; it doesn't mean it creates a good enviroment. See: youtube comments.

It's the same unfunny little jokes multiple times a day every day about the same thing.
-
Also, if it was about you, I would have mentioned you. Lambda also dislike stuff I like, but you both just say it, like real people, you talk about what you don't like, both of you often post a counterpoint; offer some kind of argument. I know you don't like Bryan because you like the big guys; I know lamba don't like a lot of the stuff because he enjoy shoots. The other people, I have no fucking clue what they want other than to start flamewars.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
i guess sblargh's main beef is the amount of hate there is to this thread. as in how vocal it can be. i mean i hate the commentary in wccw, but you don't see me bitching about it :/

I gotta admit, when I see posts that are like "yall are fucking NEGATIVE" etc I can't help but think they're not connecting with the humor of this place. I never take anyone too seriously and I keep it playful.

He could have fooled me. It's more than ok to hate shit; it doesn't mean it creates a good enviroment. See: youtube comments.

It's the same unfunny little jokes multiple times a day every day about the same thing.

Heel makes me laugh consistently. His Bray Wyatt nights are something I'd pay $5.99 a month for.

dream bought a TNA PPV because it was headlined by Hulk Hogan and Joker Sting in 2011. He obviously has issues. It's not nice of you to pick on him like that.

gurudyne

Bull Dempseys look leaves a lot to be desired but he's a good promo.

That singlet seems designed to draw the eye to his midsection. It doesn't do him any favors.

Nxt, never put Renee and Breeze together on commentary again.

I can't believe this thread had little to say about that. Renee and Breeze were great for five minutes, then Renee just shat on the match. "Tyler, do you think you'll win a Grammy?" "Tyler, do you think you'll tour? Jay-Z tours. Will you open for Jay-Z?" "Who were your inspirations for that video?" "Tyler, in spite of saying you aren't telling us when you're challenging for the championship, do you know when you'll be prepared to tell us when you'll challenge?" The third guy in the booth (Byron?) interjected at several points trying to get things back on target, but Renee went right back to interviewer mode every time. She didn't start calling the main event until a few minutes from the end. Everything until then was pointlessly needling Breeze. Hell, even he seemed legit annoyed by the end. Probably because there's only so many flippant answers you can give before the bit wears thin. I hope this isn't a sign of things to come; talking nothing but third-party storylines during the match is so stupid, just like it is on RAW. Just call the match.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I know everyone thinks everything Renee Young does is gold but she was ass the entire time on NXT this week. Just my 2 cents. Hated her commentary.

dream

dream bought a TNA PPV because it was headlined by Hulk Hogan and Joker Sting in 2011. He obviously has issues. It's not nice of you to pick on him like that.

See? I like wrestling. I'm probably the only person here who has paid for a wrestling PPV in the past 5 years.

Vylash

I liked Renee this week...up until the main event, she was the absolute worst there. Breeze was even running out of fake arrogant replies to her endless questions, at one point she barely even called the match and just focused on Breeze

I know everyone thinks everything Renee Young does is gold but she was ass the entire time on NXT this week. Just my 2 cents. Hated her commentary.

I'm not a fan of her commentary either. Like the same casual sexist stuff as King says about the divas (minus the..obvious) but with "As a woman" in front of it. It's weird, I really dig her as an interviewer. Just not on commentary.

I gotta admit, when I see posts that are like "yall are fucking NEGATIVE" etc I can't help but think they're not connecting with the humor of this place. I never take anyone too seriously and I keep it playful.

Heel makes me laugh consistently. His Bray Wyatt nights are something I'd pay $5.99 a month for.

It's just bionic and spider that beat the Horse. I'm surprised spider hasn't moved on from Fex and went for the Sina fan club president. That's a better match if I say so myself.

I love bean breath though. He's alright cause atleast his material is new everytime.

But Verendus....man. That guy knew how to grind gears. My gears. Was never boring I'll admit that.

gurudyne

Just awful. Main event aside, her talking points seem to be making up history for wrestlers (she knows a lot of facts about vaudeville history for some reason) and "bitches be crazy lol". Hopefully, NXT smooths out her commentary skills, otherwise I'd prefer it if she went back to backstage interviewing.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
It's just bionic and spider that beat the Horse. I'm surprised spider hasn't moved on from Fex and went for the Sina fan club president. That's a better match if I say so myself.

I love bean breath though. He's alright cause atleast his material is new everytime.

But Verendus....man. That guy knew how to grind gears. My gears. Was never boring I'll admit that.

Verendus is a Sony exec, he's beloved on gaming-side.

Bean Breath's replies are always well thought out and fun. And poor Spider gets 6/10 jokes, he's gotta give a little bit back.

Sblargh

Banned
Just awful. Main event aside, her talking points seem to be making up history for wrestlers (she knows a lot of facts about vaudeville history for some reason) and "bitches be crazy lol". Hopefully, NXT smooths out her commentary skills, otherwise I'd prefer it if she went back to backstage interviewing.

I fear they are training her to not pay attention to the matches on purpose.

Verendus is a Sony exec, he's beloved on gaming-side.

Bean Breath's replies are always well thought out and fun. And poor Spider gets 6/10 jokes, he's gotta give a little bit back.

I like how Sunny doesn't mention me. Just like the real Vince, he doesn't want to compromise that sweet merch money I bring to the table.

Top Bottom