• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT-2| Money In The Bank, None In The Stock

I like how Sunny doesn't mention me. Just like the real Vince, he doesn't want to compromise that sweet merch money I bring to the table.

fuck, man.

we get it.

EDIT: new page

Xhqxn4l.jpg

Total Divas S1E1 now on the Network. I know what I'm watching!!!

I look forward to catching that this weekend, friend. I'll make sure to properly .gif all the notable #Queen and Sina moments throughout the season instead of that tumblr crap we have. Never say I don't do anything for you guys.

It's going to be weird seeing Renee on the pre-shows now. I hope that she has great chemistry with Booker T and Alex. I think she would be better doing interviews or maybe doing a recap show solo, rather than doing commentary.

Y'all should learn something from current day WWE. Nothing stays funny when it is repeated 5 times a week.
They really need to chill with having the same matches all the time and the story not going anywhere.

It's going to be weird seeing Renee on the pre-shows now. I hope that she has great chemistry with Booker T and Alex. I think she would be better doing interviews or maybe doing a recap show solo, rather than doing commentary.

Renee is really good on the NXT pre-shows and post shows so I'm not worried about that. She's just really bad on commentary but great at everything else.

I look forward to catching that this weekend, friend. I'll make sure to properly .gif all the notable #Queen and Sina moments throughout the season instead of that tumblr crap we have. Never say I don't do anything for you guys.

Thank you for your dedication, friend.

SIFOMX2.gif

qWyLEkJ.gif

eagerly await strongly worded justification of defending this red piece of garbage.

very pretty piece of garbage

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Also much like Tyler Breeze's new theme I can't say I really like Enzo's new theme. Which is disappointing because both of their songs prior were so effective.

Kevin Steen's final ROH date will reportedly be July 19. As of now, Prince Devitt is no longer accepting bookings in Europe after the end of July.

Caspel

Business & Marketing Manager @ GungHo
I know everyone thinks everything Renee Young does is gold but she was ass the entire time on NXT this week. Just my 2 cents. Hated her commentary.

I agree. I put it on mute a few times since it was distracting from the match. Worst I've seen her yet.

TL21xx

Banned
So, dug the crap outta this week's NXT, especially since Enzo's back. Pretty decent match between RVD and Neville, that was a nice surprise. Becky Lynch is awesome. That gimmick's got to go though. Not concerned about Devitt though, I think he's got enough pull to keep them from being torpedoed like that thanks to his run in Japan. Then again...

TensaiLingerie_crop_north.jpg

Stay awesome WrassleGAF, I really need to post more...

Oh, and I plan on going to RAW in Austin on August 4th, hoping that Brock will be around by then. Need to get the next Legit Shook sign ready.

I think the Renee Young commentary thing is another example of most forgetting that, while NXT is on the Network, its main purpose is development. She may not be great now, but I think she is getting better, and that's the point.

As for the Sblargh rant, I agree for the most part. But you did suggest that Paige should drop the belt to Naomi earlier, so for that I must disown you until Monday morning.
LLShC.gif

06271205_53acdf71dd05c.jpg

See? I like wrestling. I'm probably the only person here who has paid for a wrestling PPV in the past 5 years.

Friend dream, I wish that were the case - I've purchased every New Japan iPPV since King of Pro-Wrestling in October 2012...I don't even want to think how much that has cost me at $15-$25 a pop.

Sblargh

Banned
I think the Renee Young commentary thing is another example of most forgetting that, while NXT is on the Network, its main purpose is development. She may not be great now, but I think she is getting better, and that's the point.

As for the Sblargh rant, I agree for the most part. But you did suggest that Paige should drop the belt to Naomi earlier, so for that I must disown you until Monday morning.
LLShC.gif

She already made history; she also kind of set the tone for a more competitive women division. The inevitable day when she becomes a two time champion will be glorious.

Vylash

Can't wait for Naomi to escape the PTO and counter it into the rear view before hitting a grounded rear view to win the title

Top Bottom