• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT-2| Money In The Bank, None In The Stock

im98uOvDaggTA.gif

When Brainbustaaaaaah's go wrong.

That was Steen though right?

Nah, DJ Hyde.

Jamie OD

im98uOvDaggTA.gif

When Brainbustaaaaaah's go wrong.

I was told about this match by some of the local WXW fans during 16 Carat. It was a 6-Man Tag with DJ Hyde, Karsten Beck and some other guy all wearing Generico masks and doing his spots badly for comedy. Beck tried to do the spot outside the ring where Generico leaps through the turnbuckles and Torndado DDTs the opponent on the other side but he wound up getting stuck inbetween the turnbuckles instead.

I feel like Becky Lynch's gimmick is the racial equivalent have having Big E going around eating fried chicken and watermelons

I just feel horrible watching it :/

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
My Spider senses™ tingled and I realized that my South American "friend" (or so I thought) was talking mess about me. I don't shit post friendo, I calls it like I sees it. WWE is hot garbage, New Japan is hottttt again, DDT and the Joshi promotions are still good, TNA has decided to copy WWE's trash status (the ppv was entertaining though), ROH is ROH, Chikara is still fun.

I get called ugly and made fun of for liking TNA all the time here and it's all good. You shouldn't let a wrestling thread on a video game forum get to you homie. As long as it's funny, anything goes!

How glorious will it be when John Felix Anthony Cena gets his toy back on Sunday?
very

How glorious will it be when Bork get's that toy in a couple months?
very

How glorious of an album is Emergency & I?
very

I think Sblargh just suffered from summer heat + terribly shitty WWE and it got to him. There's noting but love in this thread, my dudes.

dude-love-o.gif

Sblargh

Banned
Hey, you know, I just called it like I saw it too. I said my piece, I named names so it had a focus on the kind of behavior I think it is detrimental here and now I'll drop it. If I hurt any feelings, well, if you like to dish it out, learn how to take it, too; I didn't called out on anybody who does not pick on other people.

I think you're an all right human being, Spider, very ok in my book, but you adopted reverse "lolTNA" behavior and it sucks. I can tell it is not all good that people make fun of you for enjoying TNA given how it changed the way you post.

Y'all just don't realize how much you need me to shine light in this darkness.

strobogo

Banned
Michael Hayes couldn't even stop looking sleazy as fuck as a referee. No shirt, pants up enough to give him a moose knuckle, showing off his muscle-less, egg shaped body and sounding like he was working on his 5th straight day with a hang over.

I feel like Becky Lynch's gimmick is the racial equivalent have having Big E going around eating fried chicken and watermelons

and the fact that she doesn't do the dancing for a particularly long time makes me feel like she's very uncomfortable about it and has zero confidence about it.

hope she's overcomes it, she's quite the lady.

I would mark out, pop huge, absolutely lose my shit if in a post-match celebration Adam Rose's bunny beat the shit out of him, took the head off, and revealed himself to be Zack Ryder.

The JBL & Cole Show is just too good.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!

Yeah, it's just so fucking bottom of the barrel. I hope they scrap it fast, but chances are slim. Then there's Devitt.

somedevil

Yeah, it's just so fucking bottom of the barrel. I hope they scrap it fast, but chances are slim. Then there's Devitt.

What they are probably paying Devitt there is no chance in hell they are going to give him that. The women gimmicks in NXT on the face side are kinda corny. You have a person who loves to hug, a girl who blows pixie dust and now someone who dances. They need a serious face and Lynch could fill that spot.

He must have a good level in trust in what Triple H promised him to give up his New Japan spot to come here.

Sblargh

Banned
WWE programming now:

NXT > JBL & Cole Show > Main Event > Raw > Superstars > Smackdown

But I have dropped the last three, so who knows.
-
Overall, tho.

NJPW > ROH > WWE

And I should probably check out PWG; people seem to like it.
-
Also, Alicia Fox with the best line of the week: "It wasn't true love, more like a one-sided agreement"

Ithil

and the fact that she doesn't do the dancing for a particularly long time makes me feel like she's very uncomfortable about it and has zero confidence about it.

hope she's overcomes it, she's quite the lady.

Well for starters she isn't doing the Irish dancing correctly, so she has most certainly never been trained in it.

I'll be the alpha to the omega and say Devitt (or whatever name they'll give him) will have the bloodiest of blood feuds with Neville. Their Super JR match is what got them noticed anyway. With Regal on commentary also? WOWZA.

WindyQuestionableIvorygull.gif

now if you'll excuse i'm gonna daze on meds while i look at this renee gif.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Again, NXT is developmental. Remember that. She's there for the same reason as everyone else.

Thanks for reminding me how much Renee Young fucking sucks at commentary. She's so goddamned bad at it, she's put in the bush league.

strobogo

Banned
Thanks for reminding me how much Renee Young fucking sucks at commentary. She's so goddamned bad at it, she's put in the bush league.

I like when she spends a whole episode calling Alex Riley out for the stupid shit he says. She's much better as an interviewer, though, for sure. Mean Gene was pretty bad at commentary, too.

Carnby

I had enough cism accusations on gaming side. "Half breed is a racist term. Think of the werewolf's feelings!!!". What's so racist about Bekcy Lynch? (Seriously, I haven't seen her gimmick. What is it?)

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I like when she spends a whole episode calling Alex Riley out for the stupid shit he says. She's much better as an interviewer, though, for sure. Mean Gene was pretty bad at commentary, too.

Never any reason to put Mean Gene behind the table. Just doesn't work.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
It's funny that for all my general Japanophilia I just can't get into NJPW nor any Japanese pro wrasslin outside of early 90's All Japan Women's.

Alex Riley so they can both get fired.

Why are you being so negative in this threa - oh right, it's OK to be negative and bag on Cena. It's only "too negative" if you don't act like certain people are the second coming of Hulk Hogan when in reality they're the second coming of Lanny Poffo.

strobogo

Banned
Never any reason to put Mean Gene behind the table. Just doesn't work.

I agree, but they put him in the booth a lot on the 80s house shows in LA/MSG/Gardens/Spectrum. That was not what he should have been used for. It's like taking Paul Heyman and making him part of the ring crew. Or taking Daniel Bryan and making him do a ton of promos and backstage acting.

Top Bottom