• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT-2| Money In The Bank, None In The Stock

Kaladin

Hey guys how do we get more girls in this thread?

tumblr_mlzzog1gZe1qzx70zo1_1280.png

kiguel182

I'll try to keep this news going because right now stupidity is starting up right now. That funny that he has the title when the contract has run out. I wonder if they would even think of TNA because I know Richards trained one of them.

Right now this is a possible Battleground match list:

Cena vs Cesaro
Bray vs Sheamus
Ambrose vs Rollins
Orton vs Reigns

Pretty good so far

I don't think they'll do Ambrose vs Rollins at Battleground. It would be wiser to put that on SummerSlam.

Of course wise and WWE not always go hand in hand.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Fave Five Most Handsome Wrestlers:

5. Cody Rhodes
4. Alberto Del Rio
3. Rick Martel
2. Paul Roma
1. Juventud Guerrera

Damn :

FMW from what I've seen so far seems to be a Ultraviolent version of CHIKARA.

It ended up that way, during the years Kodo Fuyuki was booking. He wanted more sports entertainment and to break into the US market, but Onita despised the direction of the promotion and had big falling out with Arai. FMW's ultimate problem was that Onita and Hayabusa were the only legitimate stars. With Fuyuki booking and financial problems rising they lost guys like Tanaka, Gedo & Jado, then Onita, then Hayabusa and by that point there really wasn't a lot of talent left.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
It ended up that way, during the years Kodo Fuyuki was booking. He wanted more sports entertainment and to break into the US market, but Onita despised the direction of the promotion and had big falling out with Arai. FMW's ultimate problem was that Onita and Hayabusa were the only legitimate stars. With Fuyuki booking and financial problems rising they lost guys like Tanaka, Gedo & Jado, then Onita, then Hayabusa and by that point there really wasn't a lot of talent left.

Are you gonna sit there and tell me Leatherface wasn't a star?

Aiii

So not worth it
It's insane that Bryan can look like that, but that he chooses to look like Fedora wearing Hippy.

Well no, given his being a fucking Hippy, I suppose it's logical. Stupid, but logical.

I don't know about most women, but the one's in my family are partial to Dominican wrestling legend, Jack Veneno.
jack-veneno-10.jpg

jack-veneno.jpg

jack-veneno.jpeg

Side note, Bryan's beard should look like this.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
I like Bryan's look, at least it stands out. Bryan with short hair looks like a CAW.

I also think this thread cares way too much about his appearance.

Bryan doesn't care and would trim but WWE now considers that as his main eventer appearance, so they wouldn't let him change it even if he wanted to. I've also heard he doesn't mind because when he retires, he can cut his hair and beard and not be recognized.

kiguel182

Bryan's hair is awesome long because when he goes flying around the ring it looks majestic. Like a horse running in the wild.

1598859_597229100369443_1502495539_n.jpg

daniel-bryan-celebrates-with-fans.jpg

the problem he when he is standing still.

In a strange way, I feel he can afford to tweak his look a little bit since his absence has been longer than expected.

I agree. I say he should at least take something good out of this and tweak his look. I know it helps the whole "he is ugly and shouldn't be champ" heel argument but c'mon. It's getting old.

kiguel182

I like Bryan's look, at least it stands out. Bryan with short hair looks like a CAW.

I also think this thread cares way too much about his appearance.

He stands out because he looks ugly as sin.

With a beard and short hair he still looks like him and could actually appear in public and look decent.

He got over in 2012 with that look, it's not like it's the hair that made him stand out.

Top Bottom