• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT-2| Money In The Bank, None In The Stock

strobogo

Banned
#30MinuteQueen

#EatingHealthy

QdPSFu5l.jpg

Rachel in her prime was something else. She's still BANGING, though. Would, wood, and would enjoy the baked pasta dish afterwards.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
It's not even that I think Bryan doesn't look ridiculous but more that I think looking ridiculous is ok when you're a pro wrestler. I always thought Hogan looked like an idiot holding on to what's left of his hair and then later with the two toned beard but that's fine. I'm certainly not about to clamor for another white guy with a shaven head wrestling under a name like John Cena or Randy Orton. Anything done to stand out and play a character is cool with me.

kiguel182

It's not even that I think Bryan doesn't look ridiculous but more that I think looking ridiculous is ok when you're a pro wrestler. I always thought Hogan looked like an idiot holding on to what's left of his hair and then later with the two toned beard but that's fine. I'm certainly not about to clamor for another white guy with a shaven head wrestling under a name like John Cena or Randy Orton. Anything done to stand out and play a character is cool with me.

I don't think you need to look vanilla to look great. Plenty of unique looks can work, like Bray Wyatt for example.

If I have to choose between plain and looking bad I prefer plain. But Bryan doesn't look plain with the beard, he looks cool. So my vote goes to that.

What if they make Rollins shave his head?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I will stand by Hogan's look being awesome to this day. I don't care. He looks like wrestling's Heihachi, and I'm so down with that.

10320563_827066263987561_7494657037100149680_n.jpg

As noted earlier today, Bo Dallas was the latest WWE Superstar to tie the knot, as his sister Mika Rotunda confirmed the news via social media. Mika had the following to say about her brother's marriage:

"I am blessed, honored, joyed, FREAKING ecstatic to announce Mr and Mrs. Taylor Michael Rotunda! I have a beautiful new sister in law and can't wait to watch these two shine through life together and take this world by storm!"

Dallas married former NXT Diva Sarah Blackman. You can check out a photo of the two together on their wedding day below.

lmao. I can't bolieve skinny-fat BO DALLAS was able to wife this up. How does that even happen?

"There are some guys in this world who are so good at making guys look good that they will never be seen as an attraction, rather just an opponent."

Paul Heyman inadvertently explaining why Ziggler isn't pushed.

I'm just imagining some members lurking in this thread all wanting to talk about wrasslin based on the sell me on your community thread and then...

It would be as bad as the time Ziggler cut his hair and gave up the bleach blonde look.
Now he looked like a generic CAW with that look, it was Evan Bourne-ish.

NastyBook

"There are some guys in this world who are so good at making guys look good that they will never be seen as an attraction, rather just an opponent."

Paul Heyman inadvertently explaining why Ziggler isn't pushed.
So he should stop selling so good and he'll shoot straight to the top?

Jericho mentioned that the Power Trip/Jericho & Benoit tag match is the greatest RAW match of all time. Another omission from dot com's best RAW matches, but for obvious reasons.

As noted earlier today, Bo Dallas was the latest WWE Superstar to tie the knot, as his sister Mika Rotunda confirmed the news via social media. Mika had the following to say about her brother's marriage:

"I am blessed, honored, joyed, FREAKING ecstatic to announce Mr and Mrs. Taylor Michael Rotunda! I have a beautiful new sister in law and can't wait to watch these two shine through life together and take this world by storm!"

Dallas married former NXT Diva Sarah Blackman. You can check out a photo of the two together on their wedding day below.

The way that was written, it almost sounded like Bo and his sister had married, which would have fulfilled Vince's obsession with working an incest gimmick.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Man, the Natural Disasters are so awesome and so beastly. Just huge fucking dudes wrestling like huge fucking dudes. And that theme.

Man, the Natural Disasters are so awesome and so beastly. Just huge fucking dudes wrestling like huge fucking dudes. And that theme.

And they could actually move. Early Yokozuna was amazing to watch for the same reason. I have no problems with super fat dudes who can move and bump.

Aiii

So not worth it
Guys, you are beating this food thing so far through the ground we're about tot reach the core of the Earth. Seriously, please stop.

Top Bottom