• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT-2| Money In The Bank, None In The Stock

If the Streak hadn't been broken I would say Bryan pinning Cena clean was the most shocking moment for me. I completely lost my shit.

This is true. The best stuff is rooted in emotion rather than the violence itself. Even if that emotion is indifference, like for Del Rio.

any excuse to post a gif of "friend" Sina eat it. cause we know that shit ain't happening sunday :(

The streak ending wasn't a holy shit moment, in my opinion because:

1) the build to the match was complete garbage.

2) the match was really bad.

3) with no storyline investment between Lesnar/Taker, there was a 15 minute wait for some sort of authority figure to come out and restart the match

4) The overall reaction wasn't "WOW I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT HAPPENED!!" it was "WAT".

I found it all very underwhelming. I could fantasy book a build to the same match in about one paragraph that would have made it a much better moment.

Aiii

So not worth it
10513363_814521078567495_1054530079937359241_n.jpg

Evening Musuko

Black Korea

3) with no storyline investment between Lesnar/Taker, there was a 15 minute wait for some sort of authority figure to come out and restart the match

4) The overall reaction wasn't "WOW I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT HAPPENED!!" it was "WAT".

I found it all very underwhelming. I could fantasy book a build to the same match in about one paragraph that would have made it a much better moment.

Yeah the match was pretty bad, even with low expectations, but I think the fact that we're still talking about it means it served it's purpose.

But yeah to me it was more disappointing than anything.

Is she doing that dance properly? It looks weird. They should have learned from Funkasaurus about making people dance that have no rhythm.

Some of the gifs and pics that get posted of the bloody stuff are really gross and just kinda depressing. I used to think that stuff was the coolest back when I was 11 in 1999/2000 and seeing first blood matches or whatever, and I guess it was KINDA cool in the safe and somewhat sterile context of megabucks WWF but seeing some of this indie jank just makes me sad. Why do they do this to themselves...it's really dumb.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Finlay is how you play up heritage without being a joke. Even heel Sheamus kind of.

I just don't get WWE's obsession with dancing. And don't just say it's Vince and Dunn because they clearly didn't think up that dumbass Adam Rose gimmick. But in WWE land, dancing is supposedly instant overness as a face. Because it's still the 80s.

Is she doing that dance properly? It looks weird. They should have learned from Funkasaurus about making people dance that have no rhythm.

She is doing it wrong. For Irish Dancing, you are supposed to have your body and arms kept stationary. Even for the more worldwide "Riverdance" style, these rules are still kept. Although there is more flourish to that style

She is exaggerating everything.. She is basically doing what I would expect a heel to do mock her in the ring to try and draw heat

dream

This anti-Becky Lynch of NXT gimmick is getting old, guys. Please stop pretending you don't like her dancing just to get a reaction, please.

Showaddy

On the subject of embarrassing Irish stereotypes in NXT Devitt worked his last Indy date in Ireland today with Wrestling.Ie. With nothing else booked seems like he's on course to join up in August as reported.

The "Elbow Defense" only serves to help the Cenation sleep at night.

i bet you bionic didn't see the link i posted.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GnzJFtxhdvU#t=105

Friend Sina was just being nice and pandering to the dumb crowd. That's all.

nuh uh

so you admit sina is a pandering tool? good.

this vicodin hits the spot you guys.

Who was really waiting on #3? That's hilarious.

As for #4, that was the point.

Streak ending was the biggest moment in modern wrestling history and has created potentially the best monster heel (with advocate) of all time. I feel bad you didn't enjoy it as much as me.

Top Bottom