• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT-2| Money In The Bank, None In The Stock

DMczaf

New Page

tumblr_n7u020Yklx1r9qa3no1_r1_250.gif
tumblr_n7u020Yklx1r9qa3no2_r2_250.gif

tumblr_n7u020Yklx1r9qa3no3_r1_250.gif
tumblr_n7u020Yklx1r9qa3no4_r2_250.gif

As opposed to Daniel Bryan never resorting to lowest common denominator pandering in the last 10 months. Riiiigggghhhhhtttt.

Those pain killers are making you delusional, friend.

he maybe pandering, but he's still not a tool.

not going around asking for gametags or that god-awful promo with johnny ace where he basically interrupted him with that jibber jabber. and that main-evented a ppv instead of bryan/punk.

man....like what the fuck. i just can't.

Keyser, how do you feel about that ignorant Renee Young assuming all people from Ireland know each other?

I cannot hate Renee.

Although, I'd highlight that Colin Farrell's brother (Eamonn Farrell) actually teaches Irish Dancing in Ireland. No idea if Becky Lynch atened that school - but Renee kinda fell into getting something right there

I've been watching Edge's documentary. I feel like Bryan's "booed in Toronto" moment is on the horizon if he comes back the same character.

Heel

You have to commend BIONIC for enduring day after day of samey, negative posts directed at the surefire, first ballot hall-of-fame wrestler that he enjoys. It says a lot about his character.

In the spirit of positivity, how about everyone post something they enjoy about John Cena?

strobogo

Banned
ALL pro wrestlers are pandering at all times. That's a part of the job, on all levels of the game. Their job is to literally pander for the reactions their bosses want them to get. Heels pander just as much as faces. BNB is the ultimate in heel pandering right now, but people here love it. But they hate it when ANY face tries to get cheers.

You have to commend BIONIC for enduring day after day of samey, negative posts directed at the surefire, first ballot hall-of-fame wrestler that he enjoys. It says a lot about his character.

In the spirit of positivity, how about everyone post something they enjoy about John Cena?

Why thank you, friend.

I'll start:

I love the excitement and enthusiasm that John Cena brings to everything he does.

wgZQBYs.gif

You have to commend BIONIC for enduring day after day of samey, negative posts directed at the surefire, first ballot hall-of-fame sports entertainer that he enjoys. It says a lot about his character.

i can't wait for GWF.

dream

I like the fact that when John Cena is announced for a main event, you know that it's going to be a pretty good match, with decent psychology, and a strong workrate.

Heroman

Banned

He is a really nice guy that does great charity work .

I appreciate that he's been able to maintain his developmental gimmick of a soulless robot man for over decade.

There's no need. IMO is implied and only used by people who are too scared to stand by their words.

If I say I like Cena, it's because I like Cena.
no but if you don't have that then you're being too negative of a poster and thus don't belong in this community

Heroman

Banned
Speaking of Cena, I finally listen his Interview with Steve Austin. It was fantastic and something you have to listen to even if you dont like him. It was weird how business force he was and how he view his role in the wwe.

gurudyne

ALL pro wrestlers are pandering at all times. That's a part of the job, on all levels of the game. Their job is to literally pander for the reactions their bosses want them to get. Heels pander just as much as faces. BNB is the ultimate in heel pandering right now, but people here love it. But they hate it when ANY face tries to get cheers.

There's a difference between getting cheers and the type of pandering the WWE's done with their top faces recently. SCSA pandered/got cheers by being SCSA. "I'mma drinks beers, whoop a little ass, eat a little cheeseburger and shove my foot straight up Vince McMahon's ass gimme a hell yeah!" Rock did it by cutting self-indulgent promos that despite being nonsensical, were entertaining enough to get the crowd to legitimize his "People's Champion" schtick, which he then incorporated. DBry, Sheamus and ADR were turned into different flavors of Cena, which makes no sense for them. "I did it for all of you, the fans!" Complete one eighty for at least one of them, no foundation, no subtext (save for Bryan, whose transition from Hell No to determined ass kicker to standard babyface was relatively smooth for today). If pandering has to be there, it needs to be more subtle than what we have now. Otherwise, they might as well start putting "Cheer Now" up on the Titanttron.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
They've totally stereotyped that Adrian Neville haven't they? Oh wait, they haven't. And they won't do it to Devitt either.

Oh ok. Because they didn't do it to Neville, they won't do it to Fergal. I guess you think Becky is less important than Neville as a future talent, or that you just look the other way.

god dayum.

nxt ladies are just head and shoulders above everyone else.

If you think Charlotte is more attractive than any current WWE diva, than the 'everything NXT is dabes' angle has come true.

Top Bottom