• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT-2| Money In The Bank, None In The Stock

Heel said:
I await the dead silent crowd at the debut of Dashing Delzinski

maxresdefault.jpg

What a negative Nancy.

jmdajr

Yeah, I can understand a little defensiveness and "this is how it is" from their side. Not dudes, though. Some are just fucking angry and don't even realize it. Our dating threads are full of emotional goblins who think their bad side is their physical part.

Nerds have problems man. Like Stro said...gotta rise above!

Can't expect to get super models when you ain't got shit to offer.

somedevil

Are reports saying there are 800 seats remaining for just one of the shows, or all the shows combined?

And I don't mind Cena winning if it means Brock getting the belt at Summerslam, and Bryan getting the belt back at...Survivor Series or Rumble? Or would it be Mania again?

I think there are like close to 750 tickets remaining for all the shows combined. Friday has the most tickets sold right now.

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
Nerds have problems man. Like Stro said...gotta rise above!

Can't expect to get super models when you ain't got shit to offer.

I'm into some pretty geeky shit and i got my shit on lock. As long as you don't base your identity around the type of media that you like, try to look presentable and have a sense of humor, you shouldn't have a problem.

jmdajr

I'm into some pretty geeky shit and i got my shit on lock. As long as you don't base your identity around the type of media that you like, try to look presentable and have a sense of humor, you shouldn't have a problem.

This whole "I'm a nice guy" shit doesn't work. I mean sure being nice is probably appreciated, but it's one of those things where everyone is supposed to be kind and respectful to one another. You shouldn't get a cookie for it.

You should be interesting, well rounded, and care more about things than just your nerd hobbies. Be open minded too!

Guys need to stop worrying about so called assholes. Assholes will get what they deserve in the end. They are not immune.

my dating site profile is filled with goofy pics, which the ladies seems to like. most of the time it's them initiating the conversation with "fun pics, always in a good mood ;)"

and i think "mood gonna get better when i berry my dick on you" but i type "life is great, gotta enjoy it :p"

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
Guys need to stop worrying about so called assholes. Assholes will get what they deserve in the end. They are not immune.

Antagonistic flirting is my bread and butter. That's kind of asshole-ish but it's all in good fun and it's clear that I am joking. It works.

Not talking about negging or any other PUA bullshit, don't do that.

jmdajr

Get a cat guys, take picture cuddling your cat, girls love them.

Guys just have no sense. They rate a 3 and want 9 and 10's. It ain't gonna happen. Plus 9 and 10s sometimes are horrible people. Broaden your mind. Some of the most specular women don't rate that high on the look scale.
Missing out on life for being a fool.

edit; Not saying folks don't need standards, just be reasonable.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
If 2k15's career is about getting a reaction in NXT, we may have a new easiest game campaign ever for gaming side.

Kaladin

I've had a girlfriend for just over four months now and she's the best thing that has ever happened to me. I had been single for the past 12 years or so and hadn't even really been dating when we met. I would even say I was fairly comfortable being single.

Point is, if I can get a girl, anyone can. Just gotta meet the right one and know it when you see it.

Laserfrog

"I have a face, I want the people I date to also have a face, but it's okay if you don't have a face. Please love me." That's my dating profile.

Sblargh

Banned
Sometimes people get along, sometimes they don't. And it isn't anybody's fault, people want different things in life.
The fucked up thing about "nice guys", I feel, is that they don't know what they want, they lie to themselves a lot and end up telling the same lie to people they want to fuck, only they can see right through it.
If you see being friends with a girl as a horrible thing and a tragedy, then you're not looking for a girlfriend or a partner or whatevs; you're looking for a fuck buddy. And if you're looking for a fuck buddy and nothing about you says "fucking this person must be awesome"; then you go back to demanding stuff you yourself can't offer.

People go from "I want a girlfriend" to "oh noez, friendzoned" in the same sentence. What do you think a girlfriend is? Look at the word. "Girl" "friend". And then they want a human body to fuck with and gets outraged that the human body also values fuckability over, I don't know, whatever you think you are offering. Gotta figure out what you want.

On other news, the portuguese slang for fuck buddies is "colorful friendship" (amizade colorida), I love the expression.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Tommy Dreamer seems like a really cool guy. It's too bad every time he's in the ring or on the mic or involved in any kind of angle, all I can think is, 'how has someone so bad been around for so long?'

jmdajr

Sometimes people get along, sometimes they don't. And it isn't anybody's fault, people want different things in life.
The fucked up thing about "nice guys", I feel, is that they don't know what they want, they lie to themselves a lot and end up telling the same lie to people they want to fuck, only they can see right through it.

Nice guys sometimes wants girls simply to prove they can get them. It's not even about having a good/real relationship. It's just their own trophy.

Tommy Dreamer seems like a really cool guy. It's too bad every time he's in the ring or on the mic or involved in any kind of angle, all I can think is, 'how has someone so bad been around for so long?'

Tommy Dreamer is like the Black Francis of wrestling, the dumpy dude that everyone reveres just so they can be like "wow he's just like me!" and feel gud.

Also goddamn at this choir preaching about the nice guys

Sblargh

Banned
Nice guys sometimes wants girls simply to prove they can get them. It's not even about having a good/real relationship. It's just their own trophy.

That's a lot of men, tho, not just fedora people. I think a lot of men doesn't even like sex very much; it's about the status value in saying that you somehow conquered a woman.

strobogo

Banned
If you see being friends with a girl as a horrible thing and a tragedy, then you're not looking for a girlfriend or a partner or whatevs; you're looking for a fuck buddy. And if you're looking for a fuck buddy and nothing about you says "fucking this person must be awesome"; then you go back to demanding stuff you yourself can't offer.

People go from "I want a girlfriend" to "oh noez, friendzoned" in the same sentence. What do you think a girlfriend is? Look at the word. "Girl" "friend". And then they want a human body to fuck with and gets outraged that the human body also values fuckability over, I don't know, whatever you think you are offering. Gotta figure out what you want.

On other news, the portuguese slang for fuck buddies is "colorful friendship" (amizade colorida), I love the expression.

I've had colorful relationships. Because we were different colors. Swirled, if you will.

BHZ Mayor

¡HarlequinPanic!;118065848 said:
Tommy Dreamer is like the Black Francis of wrestling, the dumpy dude that everyone reveres just so they can be like "wow he's just like me!" and feel gud.

Also goddamn at this choir preaching about the nice guys

Just like Daniel Bryan amirite? lolololol

jmdajr

I like that people on OT give people shit about fedoras and how they're not respectful of women and only see them as items... Then we have threads like post your significant other and 'blank' sure is looking good.

It's all relative.

We (well most I guess) all like the pretty womenz and appreciate the hump time.

But no one owes you diddly, even while you're in a relationship.

Laserfrog

Are you down with the swirl friend?
Absolutely.

" I enjoy firm handshakes and neck towels. If you enjoy firm handshakes and neck towels, please feel free to contact me. Have nice day."
I think with this I'd be inundated with dates.

I think your icebreaker gimmick should be that you do a quick sketch of the person after they send you their pic. Just like you did for Marchie Archie.

no way, it be a guest spot on the thezcast

I think these are both great ideas, people would jump at the chance of being part of the longest running podcast in legitshook history.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I kind of want to make a promo mega post. That'll only go for like 10 entries because I'm picky.
And everyone will tell me I forgot CM Punk and The Rock and Mick Foley

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I think two days in a row is a little surprising that myself and QueenOfThorns are still on Planet GAF, but nature will correct itself and we'll be out.

Remember to stop in to WrassleGAF's IRC:

irc.synirc.net
#wrasslegaf

strobogo

Banned
I kind of want to make a promo mega post. That'll only go for like 10 entries because I'm picky.
And everyone will tell me I forgot CM Punk and The Rock and Mick Foley

Have a cut off date. Nothing after 1999. Maybe 1998. Or get nuts and do only 70s and 80s promos.

Top Bottom