• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT-2| Money In The Bank, None In The Stock

Even that argument is so fucking stupid.

"I just pretend it doesn't exist" is a fucking pathetic piece of shit excuse for other pieces of shit. You turn a blind eye and pretend? ASSUMING you are telling the truth and not beating your little dick red over these goddamn children, turning a blind eye says "It's ok. It's not for me, others should be able to enjoy it."

Fuck off humanity

vince1.gif

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'm fine with Cena Wins. I don't care. Whoever wins is being fed to Lesnar.

UberTag

If Cena wins LOL at MitB, will this thread be mad, bros?
Anyone still watching the WWE with any degree of emotional investment that would get mad at Cena overcoming the odds and winning the championship for the 15th time is the markiest of marks and I hope strobogo points that out to each and every one of them.

I'm fine with Cena Wins. I don't care. Whoever wins is being fed to Lesnar.
Oh you think Cena is putting Lesnar over clean, do you? I'll see you at Summerslam.

2002 has so far been a mixed bag. Nearing the end of Jan.

HHH returning was awesome.
Stephanie McMahon is insane.
Jericho is falling flat.
Stone Cold is on the fringes with his 'WHAT?!' catchphrase.
Ric Flair v Vince McMahon is pretty damn good.
Undertaker is pointless.
XPW... why.
New Jack v Vic Grimes. Why.

I kinda wish I had some Japanese Wrestling on file, as 2002 seemed like an interesting year in regards to the entire Japanese landscape changing due to mass roster/promotion changes.

Anyone still watching the WWE with any degree of emotional investment that would get mad at Cena overcoming the odds and winning the championship for the 15th time is the markiest of marks and I hope strobogo points that out to each and every one of them.

Oh you think Cena is putting Lesnar over clean, do you? I'll see you at Summerslam.

We went over this. Lesnar put Cena over right after he came back, and Cena no sold the beating he'd taken from Lesnar in the match before the finish. Cena owes him whether he likes it or not.

strobogo

Banned
He's the guy that sends the emails:

"Mr. Strobogo,

Stop downloading all those TV shows and Movies or we will have to share your details with Universal Pictures."

I haven't downloaded any shows or movies since I finished the WCW project. So suck it.

Let it be known that the conflicts of the last 2 pages had nothing to do with me.

Also, tornaders are coming through the state. Always excited for something big to come through.

How come Bionic feels like a guy who genuinely appreciates the tenets of Hustle, Loyalty, and Respect whereas bean breath always comes off like a total phony?

Aiii

So not worth it
Six sides is back for the NY tapings. I bet Aries is thrilled. The funny thing is the tapings start tomorrow and none of them are sold out. Will they paper it to get it full?

800 seats, so they will simply hand out free tickets and fill the room.

How come Bionic feels like a guy who genuinely appreciates the tenets of Hustle, Loyalty, and Respect whereas bean breath always comes off like a total phony?

brother BIONIC was on the Cena train long before bean was old enough to ride. the BIONIC-Cena connection is merely real recognizing real.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
800 seats, so they will simply hand out free tickets and fill the room.

I'm looking forward, darkly, to the reports from the show. They're busting their asses trying to get people there, with Low Ki and more.

somedevil

If Cena wins LOL at MitB, will this thread be mad, bros?

I expect it because he is only one who doesn't lose anything being fed to Lesnar.

I'm looking forward, darkly, to the reports from the show. They're busting their asses trying to get people there, with Low Ki and more.

The big question is what type of fans does it attract the ones like in PA who are into the show or the smark fans who will crap on anything that they don't like?

edit: For NXT fans who wondering where Slate Randall is:

WWE NXT star Slate Randall is currently out of action with a concussion. As noted, Corey Graves is also out with his second concussion.

strobogo

Banned
I have to lol at the perils of being a short male on a dating site thread. That's bullshit. I've met and poked more yaks in the last 6 months on an online dating site than I had in the prior 3 years. Being a short, depressed, fat, out of shape, corn field farming Indiana sweat hog.

I just be me and it works out. Depressed, grumpy, sarcastic. I can't pretend to be some tall suave dude. I am what I am. It's really all about Hustle. Loyalty. Respect. Rise above height. Plenty of women say they wouldn't date short guys and they end up dating short guys. Fex says he wouldn't date a black girl, but I bet he would get down with the swirl if propositioned. Short dudes on online dating sites who aren't getting responses and dates aren't getting them because of reasons other than their height. Either they're too pushy, too weird, too defensive, or fedora warrior types talking about REAL men and REAL gentleman bullshit.

It's not even about self confidence. It's just about being yourself. If your normal self isn't very self confident, then that's who you are. There are all these secrets to what women want kind of shit. Women are people. Dudes are people. Just act like a person to another person. No need to over think it.

jmdajr

I have to lol at the perils of being a short male on a dating site thread. That's bullshit. I've met and poked more yaks in the last 6 months on an online dating site than I had in the prior 3 years. Being a short, depressed, fat, out of shape, corn field farming Indiana sweat hog.

I just be me and it works out. Depressed, grumpy, sarcastic. I can't pretend to be some tall suave dude. I am what I am. It's really all about Hustle. Loyalty. Respect. Rise above height. Plenty of women say they wouldn't date short guys and they end up dating short guys. Fex says he wouldn't date a black girl, but I bet he would get down with the swirl if propositioned. Short dudes on online dating sites who aren't getting responses and dates aren't getting them because of reasons other than their height. Either they're too pushy, too weird, too defensive, or fedora warrior types talking about REAL men and REAL gentleman bullshit.

It's not even about self confidence. It's just about being yourself. If your normal self isn't very self confident, then that's who you are. There are all these secrets to what women want kind of shit. Women are people. Dudes are people. Just act like a person to another person. No need to over think it.

Please define

edit: A tall friend of mine was dating a pretty good looking gal but he refused to marry her. The girl settled and married a shorter/uglier dude. They just had their first kid.

Alucard

Banned

Are reports saying there are 800 seats remaining for just one of the shows, or all the shows combined?

And I don't mind Cena winning if it means Brock getting the belt at Summerslam, and Bryan getting the belt back at...Survivor Series or Rumble? Or would it be Mania again?

I think a lot of dudes have no self-awareness to how awkward, mean, and passive-aggressive they are. They'll turn women off with their profile content or messages and then blame something else about them that they're insecure about instead of figuring out how to be charming and witty.

Us small fellas just need to look up to the "Biggest Little Man" Rey Mysterio to witness how against all odds and Vinny Macs big man fetishes you can still be a world champion, now lets just ignore how bad his reign actually was and focus on the positives here.

strobogo

Banned
I think a lot of dudes have no self-awareness to how awkward, mean, and passive-aggressive they are. They'll turn women off with their profile content or messages and then blame something else about them that they're insecure about instead of figuring out how to be charming and witty.

I think women are way worse at that on dating sites. It's unreal how many of their profiles are immediately on the defensive on how they won't play games, so don't try. Or they're tired of all the assholes and they won't deal with them anymore. Or don't ask this. Or that. Or put out the vibe that they are more important than the male, so you better be super great before you try to contact her. Those are not the women you want to contact no matter who you are.

¡HarlequinPanic!;118060013 said:
Of course women are defensive as hell on those sites, they gotta deal with a million beta as fuck dudes. Being on the meat market will make you defensive.
Yeah, I can understand a little defensiveness and "this is how it is" from their side. Not dudes, though. Some are just fucking angry and don't even realize it. Our dating threads are full of emotional goblins who think their bad side is their physical part.

Top Bottom