• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT-2| Money In The Bank, None In The Stock

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Real talk, I like CFO$ themes far better than Jim Johnston themes so far.

uxY6XJ2.gif

hats off to King not giving a fuck. people complaining are salty King gets more action as an old fuck than they'll ever get.

jred2k

Speaking of Russo, he is on the SAS this week. He's probably plugging that new website of his. I hope he has a hashtag as culturally relevant as #HustleBottyTempTats

Speaking of Russo, he is on the SAS this week. He's probably plugging that new website of his. I hope he has a hashtag as culturally relevant as #HustleBottyTempTats

Can't wait for "Bro, I'm just as mad as you are about it. I couldn'ta done anything though because everyone else didnt want to do what I wanted to do, bro"

Carnby

The Authority shoehorning Kane in the match makes perfect sense. Just like Orton got put in without having to qualify through a match.

Sounds like bad story telling if you ask me. Why have a match to determine a contender when both guys get a shot?

somedevil

Fans voted and the TNA Board of Directors listened! Beginning this week at our New York tapings, the 6-sided ring returns to IMPACT Wrestling!

Last week, IMPACTWrestling.com posted a poll for the fans to vote on their favorite TNA ring, 4-sides or 6-sides. We can now exclusively report that the TNA Board of Directors requested this information during a series of closed door meetings regarding the future of TNA Wrestling. Fans voted overwhelmingly for one of the options and this was presented to the Board during another private meeting today.

Giving the fans a major voice in the decision, the TNA Board of Directors has just revealed to IMPACTWrestling.com their decision to reintroduce the 6-sided ring! Effective immediately, the new 6-sided ring is set to debut at the upcoming IMPACT television taping on June 25th at New York City’s famed Manhattan Center.

Witness the return of #6Sides this week during the #TNANYC IMPACT tapings!

Six sides is back for the NY tapings. I bet Aries is thrilled. The funny thing is the tapings start tomorrow and none of them are sold out. Will they paper it to get it full?

Let me get this straight.

Last week Cena defeated Kane for a slot in the MITB match. This week Kane was added to the MITB match. That makes no sense.

corrnet.jpg

The point is that John Cena is the double secret leader of the authority and selects whoever the fuck he wants to be in the match, but in order to make the odds look stacked against him he sets up the easiest to overcome obstacles at pretends like they phase him.

Anyone here plan on going to BOLA? I have the money but it is like a week after classes start and I don't know if I should miss, Decisions, decisions

gorfyako

Banned
The Authority shoehorning Kane in the match makes perfect sense. Just like Orton got put in without having to qualify through a match.

This. Seeing as how Orton was the only one standing at the end of Raw other than Kane, it's safe to assume that Kane is in the match to protect Orton.

Though, he'll turn in the match and help Wyatt win his first world title.

I can feel the drool oozing out of Rafa's posts, but everyone is upset about Uncle Jerry sneaking a peek. Pretty clear cut case of ageism up in this ma.

If your going to peek maybe not brag about it on twitter?

Best seat in the house...mine and hers! pic.twitter.com/0CBbeqPhro

— Jerry Lawler (@JerryLawler) June 24, 2014

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Wow, he's even honest about it.

Why we mad again?????

That means we gotta give Aiii a pass, and WrassleGAF would rather pile on that poor flooring-selling dude.

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
Sunny, did you notice that all the people who defended the 12 year old girls with little clothing on all flocked to the Neptunia Re;Birth1 thread? Do they all play those games just because of the art?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Which ones are theirs again?

There ya go. Quality stuff, really.

Sunny, did you notice that all the people who defended the 12 year old girls with little clothing on all flocked to the Neptunia Re;Birth1 thread? Do they all play those games just because of the art?

I didn't look in there but I'm not surprised.

abundant

Sounds like bad story telling if you ask me. Why have a match to determine a contender when both guys get a shot?

Because the match wasn't about Kane having to win to get in and more about keeping Cena out. Now that Cena and Reigns are in, the Authority decided to add Kane to the match, so that he can help Orton win it/keep Cena and Reigns from capturing the title.

Sblargh

Banned
It's tribalism to hate on 4chan now? The last mainstream place of the internet where racism is not only acceptable, but encouraged?

Browny

Banned
That means we gotta give Aiii a pass, and WrassleGAF would rather pile on that poor flooring-selling dude.
I was the one who leapt on Lawler for being totally unprofessional - Aiii defended him for being a
pervy old
bloke who did what the rest of us would've done. So he doesn't need a pass as such.
I still think Lawler was totally wrong, and it's not helping the E's family friendly aims, nor does it help the women's division.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I didn't know anyone defended Lawler. It's a glance. People do it. I'm not singling out Aiii except for that time just now that I singled him out, but I didn't know he defended it.

It's ok to look. It's like looking at the sun. You glance and then look away. We're not in church. Sexual things happen.

They play them because they have deep gameplay systems and mechanics, and for the thought provoking stories.

No other
perverted
reasons.

Sblargh

Banned
Lawler should be working backstage and away from a microphone for a lot of stuff, being not good at all at his job currently being one of them, but checking Paige's ass when is right in front of you isn't that big of a deal. Tweeting about it is worse, but still.

This just makes me thing that WWE needs a sure way to bring the female public back into wrestling; having good looking semi-naked man isn't being enough.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
They play them because they have deep gameplay systems and mechanics, and for the thought provoking stories.

No other
perverted
reasons.

Even that argument is so fucking stupid.

"I just pretend it doesn't exist" is a fucking pathetic piece of shit excuse for other pieces of shit. You turn a blind eye and pretend? ASSUMING you are telling the truth and not beating your little dick red over these goddamn children, turning a blind eye says "It's ok. It's not for me, others should be able to enjoy it."

Fuck off humanity

Top Bottom