• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT-2| Money In The Bank, None In The Stock

See I was considering Prediction Time for Money in the Bank then I refreshed myself on the full card and noticed it was another edition of Raw except it has two ladder matches.
With that in mind here's prediction time condensed edition...

Briefcase Ladder Match
SD_06242014cm_1335_article.jpg

Seemingly not Wade Barrett so I don't give a damn.

Title Ladder Match
fydzU.gif

Dipz

Banned
Watching last year's MITB right now.. Things were so much more lame when Cena was champ.

Oh, but
Demon Kane?

Now I don't even want to watch tonight anymore.

Compared to Finlay, Dean Malenko, Road Dogg, Jamie Noble, IRS, Arn Anderson, Billy Kidman, Brooklyn Brawler, Michael Hayes, and Laurinatis?

Even at NXT, there are guys like Bill DeMott, Steamboat, Terry Taylor, Joey Mercury, Norman Smiley, and Sara Del Rey. Graves wouldn't have the credibility to be a trainer there.

He could train people at an indy wrestling school, I suppose.

I'm not saying he'd be the best there, but if they feel the need to find him a spot, it wouldn't hurt.

somedevil

Kane
is now the favorite for the title ladder match. Did
Daniel Bryan had a miraculous recovery or are we getting Kane vs Cena at Battleground?

Kane wins belt at MITB. Then at Battleground next month Cena will be beat Kane for the belt, leading to Brock challenging Cena for the belt at Summerslam....

sighhh

Kane wins belt at MITB. Then at Battleground next month Cena will be beat Kane for the belt, leading to Brock challenging Cena for the belt at Summerslam....

sighhh
This is how I see it. Give Kane his last run while making tonight less predictable for the marks.

I'm really, really bored already. How to kill a PPV's heat.

Kane is now the favorite for the title ladder match. Did Daniel Bryan had a miraculous recovery or are we getting Kane vs Cena at Battleground?
You've got to learn how to do spoilers, dawg. I fixed it for you. Everyone knows who you're talking about with your original style.

I guess if Kane is winning then that kills the rumored Bryan run in to screw him in the match. Maybe that means Bryan is back earlier than expected and it'll be Bryan v Kane at Battleground to finish the feud FINALLY!

Really? Is this rumors/news or speculation?

The rumor is that
because of the DVD cover getting out, they'll put the belt on someone other than Cena tonight because him winning would be obvious.
Then he would
beat whoever won at Battleground so he could face Lesnar at SS.
There was a late swing in odds for
Kane
, so it makes sense that he
might be the transition guy.

That is what a winner looks like Sunny, not that you US folks would know anything about winning.

That's just a guy running around on grass

I can't possibly take the No. 7 or 8 sport in my country seriously. If it ever got near the big 4 then maybe I would give it some credit. It's fun to pay attention to every 4 years though and completely forget it exists after that.

I don't really care who gets the belt. They aren't keeping it long unless lolcenawins. I'm actually more interested in the briefcase match. That has some intrigue.

Top Bottom