• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Break Out Naan And Do The Needful, It's Time For MaharaJEEEEEZUSS

...alright. I'll do the job. Because I always protect WrassleGAF business.

*lays down on the mat for that 3 second tan*

Aww thanks!

w4SiH.gif

As long as it's not Nashvember, I don't care who takes November.

Definitely won't be if I get to do it.

Syder

When you realise the gutter press Right-Wing media in your country is going to be legit shook after today's election results

1piVVGq.gif

Morlas

Nash has buried so many people over the years i think that it's about time Nashvember was buried....
make it about samoa joe instead joevember

miserable

https://vimeo.com/220920014

"I know, Goto, that you're a good little boy. You follow the rules to the letter. Pleasant, proper, polite and by the book, that's you. So you go ahead and see if that works. But let me tell you this. You lose, and you're out of my way. Got it? You lose and you don't ever dare to stand in front of me ever again. I've got stuff to do, I don't have time for you anymore. (To reporters)
What? What? I'm stressed. Stressed out. You know why? (Grabs a cameraman by the collar) I haven't hit anybody in a long damn time. Not being able to hit people does things to my stress levels. Is someone going to help me with that? You'll do, I'll beat the piss out of you (kicks a reporter to the floor and storms off)."

Adree

We need Bluekaveli back, it's way too easy to catch up on this thread now.

I finished ME: Andromeda, I feel like I deserve a medal.

Menome

It is actually worse than you'd think.

If I can stop just one person from seeing the movie, my time and money spent on the movie will be well worth it.

I won't go and watch it today. I mean, I was going to go and see Wonder Woman today anyway, but I'm still avoiding The Mummy.

Menome

You say that like it's a bad thing.

People shouldn't live their lives in a NeoGAF thread.

Too good at Tekken 7 for couch-play with friends.

Too bad at Tekken 7 to compete online.

All that's left is to browse WrassleGAF and talk about Twin Peaks.

Too good at Tekken 7 for couch-play with friends.

Too bad at Tekken 7 to compete online.

All that's left is to browse WrassleGAF and talk about Twin Peaks.

I have a similar problem with SF.

I just watched Red Letter Media's review of FWWM. Was pretty good. Looking forward to the next new episode.

Top Bottom