• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Break Out Naan And Do The Needful, It's Time For MaharaJEEEEEZUSS

BlAvDS4.gif

Why does it look like it's two completely different punches cut together?

Dunno, weird camera placement, unnecessary cuts. Another example from the same show;

6Ru6he0.gif

Cuts way too often.

The cuts hurt it more than help it. A lot of times when WWE does either the shaky cam, or the slow motion until impact of a move, I at least understand that they're doing it to help cover how much the punch is pulled (or the move is protected).

With the clip above, it literally looks like she doesn't touch the other girl AT ALL because of how the cut is during the clothesline.

EDIT - She booted her. I was distracted by the cuts.

Good wine is really good, bad wine is really bad.

I am about 60-90 minutes away from a lot of vineyards. The only way I really got into wine was by spending a few days up there and going to various wineries, doing tastings and talking to the people who worked at each cellar door. It helps you pick up the different flavors etc.

Thankfully, wine tastings are free.

I prefer sake to wine, but it has similar issues of being either really nice, or just awful. Dassai 50 is a reasonably affordable and tasty sake.

Tagyhag

It's not often that you get a hot crowd that hasn't already become jaded/desensitized/smarky at this point.

That's all the reason for me to watch.

But if they were paid to be there and given cues as to who and when to cheer and boo, isn't it going the excitement going to feel fake? Feels no better than plants in WWE.

Top Bottom