• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Break Out Naan And Do The Needful, It's Time For MaharaJEEEEEZUSS

Smackdown live tonight, Ronin tomorrow, Twin peaks Sunday, my lady is out of town for the week and double xp in overwatch this weekend. I am going to be the laziest of fucks and it will be...
tumblr_ogx1uaTwBD1vf6iono1_400.gif

I will miss her and it's going to be lonely with just cesaro (the dog) and I.

Lupercal

Banned
Smackdown live tonight, Ronin tomorrow, Twin peaks Sunday, my lady is out of town for the week and double xp in overwatch this weekend. I am going to be the laziest of fucks and it will be...

Cesaro is the best name for a dog !
We had to name our cat like it since we don't have a dog :'(

I seen paiges mother kick another woman in the vagina multiple times last week with Doc Martin boots on.

TNT Extreme Wrestling in Liverpool is where it happened.

Then she chased some fella around the venue that had his phone up with a picture of paige on it.

Scary stuff

klonere

Banned
I mean this is the right type of match to have before Sunday where Okada and Kenny are probably just going to kill themselves or something

Are they having server issues or something? Even at it's worst (while working) it's still only taken me a couple of minutes to find a match

Haven't messed with Tekken online, sounds like it's broken as hell but treasure battle is fun. Guess that and customization is all it takes

Sephzilla

3rd Strike was the litmus test that proved that overly complicated fighters will never be mainstream. I've always felt SF3 went a little too far in that regard. Really gorgeous game though.

3rd Strike was the litmus test that proved that overly complicated fighters will never be mainstream. I've always felt SF3 went a little too far in that regard. Really gorgeous game though.

I dunno, I hear that a lot but personally (and in spite of its complexities) I've always found 3rd Strike to be more 'pick up and play' accessible than IV or V, mainly because it actually feels like Street Fighter - the parrying system was easy to understand and execute, but super hard to master. Comparatively, focus cancel and all that shit just confused a lot of the group I play with, who aren't huge fighting game fans by any means but all love Alpha and 3rd Strike. It's the reason I can't unhook my PS2, lol.

I just miss the snappiness of 2d, IV and V are so fucking clunky feeling and if I wanted a 3d fighter in the first place I'd rather go with Tekken.

Slizz

I'm hype for Ronin.

Top Bottom