• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Break Out Naan And Do The Needful, It's Time For MaharaJEEEEEZUSS

Tom Nook

yHL4Ovv.gif

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
who did sasha piss off?

same people ziggler pissed off

talk shit about your job on social media friends then act surprised when they come for that ass
Man, it seems to me every widely praised superhero movie is actually a big disappointment to me. Logan was OK at best, Civil war was disappointing too.
Still looking forward to WW though, but i'll keep my expectations in check.

That's because superhero movies fucking suck and all the ''''good''' ones are all the same.

Menome

Man, it seems to me every widely praised superhero movie is actually a big disappointment to me. Logan was OK at best, Civil war was disappointing too.
Still looking forward to WW though, but i'll keep my expectations in check.

I'm not quite as high on it as the reviewers have been, it'd be a 7 or 8 out of 10 from me, but considering the previous three DC films wouldn't rate higher than a 5 on my scale, it's a definite step up.

Luschient

Anybody else involved in this carny cryptocurrency biz? That topic in OT has me putting in a decent amount of $$ into a few.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
who did sasha piss off?

Nobody. They don't run stories with more than one girl at a time unless its SmackDown. Putting Sasha on a show at all means they're planning to use her in some capacity.

Menome

Anybody else involved in this carny cryptocurrency biz? That topic in OT has me putting in a decent amount of $$ into a few.

Like many, I could have bought a dozen bitcoins for a pittance back in about 2010, but figured it'd be too much hassle for maybe a few pounds' profit down the line.

Oh well.

T.v

Galdot's acting (mainly facial expressions) and the final fight scene let it down big time for me. Rest of it is good.
Gadot's acting was bound to be the worst part. She's... not great.

That's because superhero movies fucking suck and all the ''''good''' ones are all the same.
I wouldn't say they suck. Most are fairly inoffensive (offensively so one could argue) but hardly ever better than OK.

I'm not quite as high on it as the reviewers have been, it'd be a 7 or 8 out of 10 from me, but considering the previous three DC films wouldn't rate higher than a 5 on my scale, it's a definite step up.
I am one of the few who loved Man of steel and liked BvS so my taste in movies might be weird.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Being bland is worse than being bad. Being bad usually means you took a risk somewhere. Shitty by the number factory line toy selling universe shlock is far worse than that.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Why does Killian Dain have such a bizarre mashup theme now

jmdajr

Don't think I will be able to see the MS press conference. Gonna be driving down to see old school rock n roll band Metallica.

Gonna miss out when Phil announces 100 NEW backwards compatible titles.

XenoRaven

One of these days I would like to see someone no sell a Canadian Destroyer by virtue of the fact that they aren't Canadian, therefore they take no damage from the move.

That idea is offered up free of charge, just like my brilliant idea for a story line where Cena hits a dastardly heel with an Attitude Adjustment, and the heel immediately turns face due to having their attitude literally adjusted by the move.

Egg0

Banned
One of these days I would like to see someone no sell a Canadian Destroyer by virtue of the fact that they aren't Canadian, therefore they take no damage from the move.

That idea to offered up free of charge, just like my brilliant idea for a story line where Cena hits a dastardly heel with an Attitude Adjustment, and the heel immediately turns face due to having their attitude literally adjusted by the move.

Lol sounds some shit that would happen in Chikara.

Probably has too.

Don't think I will be able to see the MS press conference. Gonna be driving down to see old school rock n roll band Metallica.

Gonna miss out when Phil announces 100 NEW backwards compatible titles.
Lucky, I can't wait to see them next month in Miami. I'm in the crowd section so I may not survive.

Being bland is worse than being bad. Being bad usually means you took a risk somewhere. Shitty by the number factory line toy selling universe shlock is far worse than that.

This is exactly why I've been calling out the Universal 2017 Action Monsters universe from moment one of it being rumored a thing. Shame nobody believed me until it was clear The Mummy sucked

T.v

This is exactly why I've been calling out the Universal 2017 Action Monsters universe from moment one of it being rumored a thing. Shame nobody believed me until it was clear The Mummy sucked
I think people would have been much more eager to dismiss it if Tom Cruise wasn't going to be in it.

Hex

Banned
Young Rainmaker is a far more aggressive, mean kinda dude.

MVlOtih.gif

I will admit that Golden King Okada does have this perpetually bored thing going on the last year or two, it takes alot to get any emotion out of him other than him being in pain which he does quite well

Top Bottom