• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Break Out Naan And Do The Needful, It's Time For MaharaJEEEEEZUSS

Damn ringside photographers, exposing the biz :p

BVgTLzt.jpg

Arc Systems is making a 2.5D Dragon Ball game so whatever your opinion is, it's wrong.
See this will sound cool for all you dragon ball folk on paper but its arc so when you actually get it in your grubby little hands you'll be lamenting the slappy game feel and corner cutting animations alongside some obtuse mechanics and drop it as fast as y'all dropped Persona 4 Arena.

Man Splatoon music works so well with Botchamania. Im glad another is coming out just for more music. Nintendo music in general seems to work really well for wrestlers botching.

Diddy Kong Racing is a recurring Botchamania classic, Based Wise strikes gold again!

Sephzilla

See this will sound cool for all you dragon ball folk on paper but its arc so when you actually get it in your grubby little hands you'll be lamenting the slappy game feel and corner cutting animations alongside some obtuse mechanics and drop it as fast as y'all dropped Persona 4 Arena.

this is the one thing im really worried about with an ACS DB game

They are gonna get worked into buying the game several times for $60 with minor updates. Arcsys one of the few companies left who uses the archaic fighting game business model.

Sephzilla

They are gonna get worked into buying the game several times for $60 with minor updates. Arcsys one of the few companies left who uses the archaic fighting game business model.

This is one of the big things that prevents Arcsys games from getting a little more popular, too. It's also the big reason why Guilty Gear and Blazblue never get huge EVO presences

Menome

Went and saw Wonder Woman today. It's legit.

Have a full day shift at work tomorrow, so I've saved last week's and this week's NXT to watch on a tablet whilst waiting for one of my fourteen or so calls to come in over an eight-hour period. Interested to see more of Heavy Machinery, they do seem like a throwback in a solid, fun way.

jmdajr

Have a full day shift at work tomorrow, so I've saved last week's and this week's NXT to watch on a tablet whilst waiting for one of my fourteen or so calls to come in over an eight-hour period. Interested to see more of Heavy Machinery, they do seem like a throwback in a solid, fun way.

Indeed

somedevil

The new cast added to total divas:

Pro Wrestling Sheet has learned Alexa Bliss and Nia Jax were recently added to the cast of season seven and filming is now set to begin in a few weeks after the final decision was made.

If true this means you could see buddy murphy, alexa mom, the rock and his mom on the show.

T.v

Boss wanted me to come in tomorrow too, but there are few things I hate more than working on Saturdays so no thanks. Maybe i'd be more inclined to if he'd give me a better contract.

The new cast added to total divas:

If true this means you could see buddy murphy, alexa mom, the rock and his mom on the show.
Given they're feuding now it's gonna be all over that new season too especially since the two are friends in real life.

Both feuds on both women division's surround the cast of Total Divas.

Given they're feuding now it's gonna be all over that new season too especially since the two are friends in real life.

Both feuds on both women division's surround the cast of Total Divas.

Everyone thought it was going to be Sasha vs Bayley at Summerslam but now it's going to be Alexa vs Nia Jax with Sasha stuck on 205 Live

nJEpyXb.png

Lapsed fan really need to run their shows through a compressor. One minute I can barely hear them the next they're screaming down my ear - with clipping.

T.v

Never liked Sasha, but getting booted to a 205 live storyline? ouch.
Jax and Bliss could be fun additions to the show, haven't watched since season 3 I think, but it was always weirdly enjoyable.

Shook.

Poor Sasha :(

X5YXzv3.gif

Almost killing herself every match probably pissed Vince off.

Also, well, you know.

4.-Michael-Hayes1-560x330.jpg

T.v

WW is average

Man, it seems to me every widely praised superhero movie is actually a big disappointment to me. Logan was OK at best, Civil war was disappointing too.
Still looking forward to WW though, but i'll keep my expectations in check.

Beefy

Man, it seems to me every widely praised superhero movie is actually a big disappointment to me. Logan was OK at best, Civil war was disappointing too.
Still looking forward to WW though, but i'll keep my expectations in check.
Galdot's acting (mainly facial expressions) and the final fight scene let it down big time for me. Rest of it is good.

Top Bottom