• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Break Out Naan And Do The Needful, It's Time For MaharaJEEEEEZUSS

Can I use my Crusix™ to stop all these UltraViolent gifs

nintchdbpict000312266566.jpg

klonere

Banned
I will admit that Golden King Okada does have this perpetually bored thing going on the last year or two, it takes alot to get any emotion out of him other than him being in pain which he does quite well

Yeah I'm watching back and there's definitely something exciting about younger Okada. He looks positively evil at some points. I guess he has to be more stoic to fit into the classical "ace" mold now.

Hex

Banned
Yeah I'm watching back and there's definitely something exciting about younger Okada. He looks positively evil at some points. I guess he has to be more stoic to fit into the classical "ace" mold now.

I think his thing now is to be above everything, but there was definitely more charisma before

Someone told Alvarez TJP is just TJP now because Vince hates the restaurant Perkins. TJP said it was his own idea to make the change

I'm believing Alvarez because
1) it's funnier,
2) fuck TJP,
3) backpedaling is a classic sign that something's true, and
4) they ruined Charlotte's streak a month before Mania because her being 16-0 would make Cena not the only person in the company with an important #16 they have to talk about, so there's definitely been stupider stuff than this even recently

One of these days I would like to see someone no sell a Canadian Destroyer by virtue of the fact that they aren't Canadian, therefore they take no damage from the move.

That idea is offered up free of charge, just like my brilliant idea for a story line where Cena hits a dastardly heel with an Attitude Adjustment, and the heel immediately turns face due to having their attitude literally adjusted by the move.

Can I use my Crusix™ to stop all these UltraViolent gifs

nintchdbpict000312266566.jpg

Just letting you both know, I appreciate these posts.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I've been playing FFXV and that game makes more baffling decisions than Lucha Underground halfway through season 2

Wouldn't Canadians be the ones immune to the Canadian Destroyer.

It was first done by a Canadian.

Canadian defines what kind of destroyer it is. Not who it's destroying.

XenoRaven

Wouldn't Canadians be the ones immune to the Canadian Destroyer.

It was first done by a Canadian.

Canadian defines what kind of destroyer it is. Not who it's destroying.
By that logic, a neck breaker would be a breaker performed by a neck and that doesn't make any sense.

By that logic, a neck breaker would be a breaker performed by a neck and that doesn't make any sense.

Neck isn't nearly as ubiquitous as Canadian.

A Russian Leg Sweep is called such because presumably a russian invented it. It's not because it's a leg sweep that is super effective against Russians.

A Steiner Screwdriver is the type of screwdriver it is not a move that really screwdrives someone named Steiner

Canadian defines what kind of it is move not who is most hurt by it.

XenoRaven

Neck isn't nearly as ubiquitous as Canadian.

A Russian Leg Sweep is called such because presumably a russian invented it. It's not because it's a leg sweep that is super effective against Russians.

A Steiner Screwdriver is the type of screwdriver it is not a move that really screwdrives someone named Steiner

Canadian defines what kind of it is move not who is most hurt by it.
What are your thoughts on the Lion Tamer?

T.v

Russian Leg Sweeps and Canadian Destroyers would be way neater if they did triple damage on Russians and Canadians.

In this scenario, do "Russians" count as Russians? Because I can't think of any actual Russians in wrestling.

Fuck hardcore ninja Seth, get stomped nerd

Is the rolling thunder a move that rolls up thunder or thunder that's rolling????

RVD really makes you think

Is the 5 Star Frog Splash a highly rated move that emulates the movement of a frog. Or is it a highly rated move that splashes frogs?

Top Bottom