• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Break Out Naan And Do The Needful, It's Time For MaharaJEEEEEZUSS

Hahaha, Triple H at the end of SummerSlam 2012. Why did this even happen? Aahahaha.
3hfail.gif

YOU STILL GOT IT!

Hahaha, Triple H at the end of SummerSlam 2012. Why did this even happen? Aahahaha.

It wasn't even the first, nor last, time he tried to get a Ric- or Shawn-esque sympathy retirement tease pop

And the funniest part was he never ever got it because he was never ever anywhere near as good as Ric or Shawn

The Shield probably wouldn't be as good and that's a shoot.

Yep.

Reigns was the muscle Ohno doesn't look like muscle.

What happened after is irrelevant The Shield when they were together were one of the best trios in history

Wanna see what a New Jack, Justin Credible & Sandman team looks like in 2017? Enjoy;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEuP7hymJhw

Justin Credible gained all the weight Sandman lost

And the guy who used to jump off balconies is the one that looks like he's in good shape lmao. New Jack looks good for his age

Legends from back then coming out to high school gyms is kinda sad in a weird way.

Sandman not looking so hot either. He looks like a friendly old man.

Adree

in a good way?

Not really? I got tired of it being cheap and bumped it to the easy difficulty which basically plays the game for you which is a bad way to do it (it turns your attacks into combos.) It also only features a few characters which I guess is better than how SFV just crammed everyone in.

How long till WWE releases WWE branded Fidget Spinners?
When they go out of stlye.
This and I can't wait for Michael Cole to shill them.
Imagine if Ohno was the third Shield guy like Punk wanted.
Without Roman getting Vince moist? They probably wouldn't have been nearly as dominant.
The Waterproof Blonde version is the best version of that theme, of course it was their song to begin with so... Here's the original version https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDXneKUiN1s.

I'm once again missing when a lot of WWE entrance music was more than ~90 second loops. Why isn't Jim Johnson in WWE's Hall of Fame?

Face of the company.
what the hell happened to credible? hahaha

Endless bread sticks at Olive Garden five days a week, that's a lot of carbs.

... Is he still a chef there?

Top Bottom