• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Break Out Naan And Do The Needful, It's Time For MaharaJEEEEEZUSS

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
The way they treated him before was silly. I think it would be better for him to lose a few times then use his demon thing to go over.

Like on the best matches of all time with Liger and Muta. But uh, with Balor winning I guess.

I mean, I get what you're saying, but he's portrayed as a top dude already. He can't just lose all the time.

I mean, I get what you're saying, but he's portrayed as a top dude already. He can't just lose all the time.

I know and I understand the conflicted feeling about it. It especially goes against WWE's booking and what people expect from WWE too.

I think it works though. Even then, at the very least he should do some different things when he puts on the paint to differentiate from his normal style. I think, anyway.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
The only reason Heavy Machinery is sort of popular is because Otis Dozovic looks like a Hiker from Pokemon

3kHCylZ.png

Zach

CM Punk vs John Cena RAW 2/25/13

This may be a different year than what your watching either way watch it.
I'm in October 2012, but I'm flying through some shows, so hopefully I'll get there soon and remember to give it a watch. Thanks, Dark Ninja.

Egg0

Banned
Caught up on Road to Dominion:

- This Kitamura cat is... something else.
- I liked that Tanahashi started working on Naito's leg to try to even the odds. Although he didn't really get much offense on it so I wonder if it'll actually affect him tomorrow.

Unrelated: The track from the Black Panther trailer had me like

tenor.gif

Slizz

Can honestly see myself falling asleep in the early stages of Dominion, which will mean I avoid this thread and Twitter till I see the whole thing.

This is so far removed from wrestling I have no excuse, outside of the alcohol in my blood.

But it upsets me how ignored Kazuki Tomokawa is as a musician.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vB0GBm6SnGU

Woah, wasn't expecting that singing style. I kinda like it.

If we're just throwing random music out there, here;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbBOxSjyVbw

Does NJPW1972 convert times based on time zone/locale?

The website doesn't, but the NJPW World site and NJPW Global twitter page will usually have a graphic up that displays the US & UK times (3AM east coast, 8am UK).

Woah, wasn't expecting that singing style. I kinda like it.

If we're just throwing random music out there, here;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbBOxSjyVbw

The website doesn't, but the NJPW World site and NJPW Global twitter page will usually have a graphic up that displays the US & UK times (3AM east coast, 8am UK).

I really enjoy that track, mate. Thanks for posting it.

I have been a fan of Kazuki Tomokawa for a long time. The amount of him self he puts into his music astounds me. A lot of black metal bands took inspiration from Tomokawa too.

I've been listening to a lot of this lately. Really NSFW and pretty gross, so be warned friends.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ebqxoz_LvMg

Rum & Raisin is the ultimate tag-team flavour.

Mint & choc-chip comes a close second.

Butter Pecan is the Michaels/Janetty of ice cream flavors. I just want the butter, fuck the pecans

Rum & Raisin is The Triple H/SCSA of ice cream flavors. We really didn't need it but it happened

I am hideously drunk.

Tomorrow will be super shit. Until Dominion, which will breathe life back into my being.

Until then though, fuck it will shit.

hamsjams

For fuck's sake the english commentary on the Road to Dominion show was especially terrible. What fetid 90s ECW sinkhole did they drag Don Callis from? I haven't watched any New Japan since Okada defended against Suzuki so I had no idea his style had evolved from lethargic and uninformed to pandering Russo-esque smark wankery.

The english commentary has never been exceptional; even JR needed a few hours of Wrestle Kingdom to get in the zone. This was the first time I've ever felt the product was actively ruined by the commentary ruined, though. Stryker and Corino also pandered to smarky horseshit but Callis makes them look like Bob Caudle.

This dude is throwing out words like gimmick, pop, spot and even fucking kayfabe every other sentence and provides no actual color or psychology for the match. One time he just randomly said kayfabe to himself with zero context or follow up. He's more interested in letting viewers know that he was a C+ Canadian in a shit stain of a company 20 years ago than embelleshing any current match on the show. And Kevin Kelly sure isn't a gem, either. Listening to their apathetic inside joke self-fellating looney tunes bullshit while watching workers in the ring try to present a stiff and passionate product comes off insulting and dissonant in the same way that an entire episode of Mystery Science Theater 3000 trying to riff on Schindler's List would.

JR layed the law on Stryker for using the term "swerved" once. If he was sharing the booth with these chucklefucks he'd be lashing them with his belt, throwing shoes, and foaming at the mouth.

Top Bottom