• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Break Out Naan And Do The Needful, It's Time For MaharaJEEEEEZUSS

He's not, but he's better at it than Vince is, and the bonus upside is that he wouldn't be as stubborn as Vince is when it comes to other people having say.

The additional hidden bonus here is that Dunn would likely be gone too

Yeah he wouldn't be a saviour, but with Vince/Dunn out of the picture, things would look a LOT better imo.

Look no further than NXT/CWC compared to Raw/205live

Which is why I said it'd be better, but not a saving grace. I think it'd need to be a combination of The Family moving entirely into business and not touching creative.

Honestly weekly NXT isn't very good at all. But Takeover is always legit.

It's really just OK. i wish it'd go an NWA route and become a regional thing but it makes so little money.

Syder

Has there been any better title change than Luger winning the title?
83226-5O6Q1KC.gif~c200

Someone on reddit had the idea that Owens should win MITB just so they can finally give the belt to Zayn only for Kevin to immediately cash.

THEY SHOULD DO THAT.

Remember when Liger randomly had a takeover match? That was awesome and random. I would love for another guest appearance like that in the future, breeze needs his win back!

Syder

Someone on reddit had the idea that Owens should win MITB just so they can finally give the belt to Zayn only for Kevin to immediately cash.

THEY SHOULD DO THAT.
KO has always been a great candidate for the briefcase anyway so I can get behind this regardless of who he cashes in on.

Sephzilla

Imagine Sami winning the title in a grueling match, barely able to stand while he holds the belt, and then KO's music hits. Imagine the crowd reaction.

Slizz

Don't have anything against Corbin and I didn't see him at all in NXT but his character in WWE is so middling. Nothing about him is memorable except his hairline.

Anth0ny

Imagine Sami winning the title in a grueling match, barely able to stand while he holds the belt, and then KO's music hits. Imagine the crowd reaction.

*sami loses every match leading to his title win*

*owens loses every match leading to his cash in*

then sami wins the title and owens cashes in and wins the title

*sami no sells this and feuds with corbin again*

*owens loses 90% of his non-title matches*

Sephzilla

#FIVEYEARS

I just realized if Finn gets his shot at Great Balls of Fire instead of Summerslam, the Demon is going to get squashed and lose much quicker on the main roster than anyone expected

The girl is Bayley's former childhood friend and the guy is Bayley's ex boyfriend. The boyfriend had just revealed he dated Bayley only to get close to the childhood friend.

Wow, the WWE is going back to those Attitude Era character assassinations, but in PG form.

This is the best creative can do?

Syder

You forgot the part where KO eventually loses the title to a part-timer.

Circle of Life.

Foggy

How do I watch the full match? I think this is the perfect opportunity for me to get back into Japanese wrestling.

First half is free on youtube

Watch the full thing on ddtuniverse.com

Not sure if they still have the first month free as a promotion or not. But it's worth it. I just got to a bench-clearing brawl. It's spectacular.

If you want to dig into DDT, now's as good a time as any. Their King of DDT tournament starts tomorrow and a couple months ago they had their Saitama Arena mega show.

Top Bottom