• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Break Out Naan And Do The Needful, It's Time For MaharaJEEEEEZUSS

klonere

Banned
Youtube doesn't need random ass wrestling indies, animation dudes and video game channels.

They won. They don't have to give a fuck anymore.

Spending money on a Friday the 13th Indy game that is 40 dollars that doesn't work

mr-burns-laughing.gif
What? I've been playing it nonstop since Friday, only the first couple of days didn't work, now I strictly use community and find full games within a couple of minutes.

Because Vince treats the fans intelligence and attention spans with utter contempt. That's why I was amazed to hear Edge had the briefcase for 300 days.
i mean other then ambrose cashing in the same night the past two mitb holders went some time. sheamus was near 200 days and seth was very close to beating edge's record

somedevil

Watching NXT its interesting how in Almas matches noticing Thea Trinidad watching is basically right now a easter egg for his storyline.

Announcers don't talk about her and she doesn't tweet about it. Plus no one reviewing the show notices her. So when she debuts it would be something planned in advance.

Plus it nice how Almas is more over to the full sail crowd after they turned on him for going over on tye.

Still better than 80% of the world to be honest.

That would depend on a few things.

I have travelled a fair bit over the years, the only countries I would ever want to live in are Australia (which is home) and Thailand (the people are incredible).

I left home when I was 17 and moved to Manchester in the UK. That city is one of the roughest places I have ever been to. I ended up moving back to Aus after a year or so.

Watching NXT its interesting how in Almas matches noticing Thea Trinidad watching is basically right now a easter egg for his storyline.

Announcers don't talk about her and she doesn't tweet about it. Plus no one reviewing the show notices her. So when she debuts it would be something planned in advance.

Plus it nice how Almas is more over to the full sail crowd after they turned on him for going over on tye.

That is good to hear. I always enjoyed Almas wrestling.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
wtf at those "pop" style pyros in Nak's entrance on smackdown? :eek:

Beefy

Go live in India or anywhere south of the border. You'll come crawling back because someone will probably take your legs weeks after you arrive.

Still not 80% worst places man. Been to India and Mexico both for two weeks. Also lived in Jamaica.

MITB works best as a heel thing, I'm pretty sure the vast majority of winners have been heels as well so KO winning makes sense.

Anth0ny

Don't you mean 5%

YOU KNOW THEY SAY ALL KIDEO ARE CREATED EQUAL. BUT YOU LOOK AT AAA AND YOU LOOK AT INDIE GAMES AND YOU CAN SEE THAT STATEMENT IS NOT TRUE! SEE NORMALLY IF YOU GO 1 ON 1 WITH ANOTHER KIDEO YOU GOT A 50/50 CHANCE OF IT BEING GOOD! BUT I'M A GENETIC FREAK AND I'M NOT NORMAL! SO YOU GOT A 10% AT BEST AT BEAT ME! AND THEN YOU ADD GTA5 TO THE MIX, YOU THE CHANCES OF WINNING DRASTIC GO DOWN! SEE THE 3 WAY AT SACRIFICE YOU GOT A 33 1/3 CHANCE OF GOOD KIDEO. BUT I, I GOT A 66 2/3 CHANCE OF A GOOD GAME BOTW KNOWS HE CAN'T BEAT ME AND HE'S NOT EVEN GONNA TRY! SO OVERWATCH YOU TAKE YOUR 33 1/3 CHANCE MINUS MY 25% CHANCE AND YOU GOT 8 1/3 CHANCE OF PLAYING A GOOD KIDEO. BUT THEN YOU TAKE MY 75% CHANCE OF A GOOD KIDEO IF WE WAS TO GO 1 ON 1 AND THEN ADD 66 2/3 %. I GOT A 141 2/3 CHANCE OF FINDING A SHIT GAME! NEOGAF?
HE NUMBERS DON'T LIE AND THEY SPELL DISASTER FOR YOU AT KIDEO GAMES

I'm pretty tempted to try out Tokyo 42. Reviews seem mixed tho.

I got to play it for a week or two before it came out, and it's short but entertaining.

You can die pretty easy but it's super generous with dying/respawns during missions.

It's basically top down Shadowrun meets GTA.

YOU KNOW THEY SAY ALL KIDEO ARE CREATED EQUAL. BUT YOU LOOK AT AAA AND YOU LOOK AT INDIE GAMES AND YOU CAN SEE THAT STATEMENT IS NOT TRUE! SEE NORMALLY IF YOU GO 1 ON 1 WITH ANOTHER KIDEO YOU GOT A 50/50 CHANCE OF IT BEING GOOD! BUT I'M A GENETIC FREAK AND I'M NOT NORMAL! SO YOU GOT A 10% AT BEST AT BEAT ME! AND THEN YOU ADD GTA5 TO THE MIX, YOU THE CHANCES OF WINNING DRASTIC GO DOWN! SEE THE 3 WAY AT SACRIFICE YOU GOT A 33 1/3 CHANCE OF GOOD KIDEO. BUT I, I GOT A 66 2/3 CHANCE OF A GOOD GAME BOTW KNOWS HE CAN'T BEAT ME AND HE'S NOT EVEN GONNA TRY! SO OVERWATCH YOU TAKE YOUR 33 1/3 CHANCE MINUS MY 25% CHANCE AND YOU GOT 8 1/3 CHANCE OF PLAYING A GOOD KIDEO. BUT THEN YOU TAKE MY 75% CHANCE OF A GOOD KIDEO IF WE WAS TO GO 1 ON 1 AND THEN ADD 66 2/3 %. I GOT A 141 2/3 CHANCE OF FINDING A SHIT GAME! NEOGAF?
HE NUMBERS DON'T LIE AND THEY SPELL DISASTER FOR YOU AT KIDEO GAMES
*Googles first line*

...the hell did I just watch?

I got to play it for a week or two before it came out, and it's short but entertaining.

You can die pretty easy but it's super generous with dying/respawns during missions.

Cool, thanks for the thoughts. I might grab it now.

edit- bought it and Starcrawlers.

Now no more buying games for a while. Until Fire Pro anyway.

Slizz

I have an opportunity to go to 2 shows this weekend. Problem is dunno if anyone will want to go with me to either and if they do it'll probably be the WWE event not the Ronin event. Never been to an indy before..... Sydal will be wrestling there, he's pretty entertaining.

I have an opportunity to go to 2 shows this weekend. Problem is dunno if anyone will want to go with me to either and if they do it'll probably be the WWE event not the Ronin event. Never been to an indy before..... Sydal will be wrestling there, he's pretty entertaining.
I've gone to wrestling events alone more than I have with someone. I just liquor up a bit and have a blast.

I've been to a few shows on my own before. Just have a few drinks (if you drink) and take it easy. I've found fairly often at indy shows that everyone sorta gets into it together.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Just had a thought: How hilarious would Lana's Vladimir Putin gimmick be if it was introduced in October or so 2016 and was still going on?

I got the impression from Videos & impressions that it was like a larger scale Hotline Miami?

I got the impression from Videos & impressions that it was like a larger scale Hotline Miami?

It's an open world/open map, and you have main missions/side missions/collectables.

It's honestly WAY closer to GTA then anything else, but the visual style/animation reminded me of Shadowrun when I had it on SNES as a kid, haha.

Top Bottom