• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Break Out Naan And Do The Needful, It's Time For MaharaJEEEEEZUSS

Sephzilla

So when an indie game dev locks a character behind a preorder bonus it's apparently perfectly ok

Edit: New Page

giphy.gif

Meltz with another Russo burn (asked if wwf should bring back russo):

Bill Watts last booking success was more like 1986, and he was out of touch in 1992 and had an IQ of something like 160.

So he was lost six year away and his IQ was 200 points above that of Russo.

Don't like the chances.

XenoRaven

First half is free on youtube

Watch the full thing on ddtuniverse.com

Not sure if they still have the first month free as a promotion or not. But it's worth it. I just got to a bench-clearing brawl. It's spectacular.

If you want to dig into DDT, now's as good a time as any. Their King of DDT tournament starts tomorrow and a couple months ago they had their Saitama Arena mega show.
Thanks

Syder

Friday the 13th had a kickstarter backer exclusive Jason that has his own stats and weapon (aka: isn't just aesthetic) that the devs have said they'll never release as a DLC.
Pre-order bonuses that never become available for purchase post-release are a cancer in gaming.

Beefy

Friday the 13th had a kickstarter backer exclusive Jason that has his own stats and weapon (aka: isn't just aesthetic) that the devs have said they'll never release as a DLC.
Wtf? If it was just a skin I wouldn't give a damn, but that is shit.

Syder

Everything of that game I've seen looks like a cool concept but, like many Kickstarters/early access titles, seems very barebones but because it's Twitch-bait it's gotten ridiculously popular.

Sephzilla

Everything of that game I've seen looks like a cool concept but, like many Kickstarters/early access titles, seems very barebones but because it's Twitch-bait it's gotten ridiculously popular.

When the game actually works it's fun as fuck and each game feels surprisingly fresh. It also is getting pretty popular because it's attached to a big horror IP

Heroman

Banned
How can anyone ever be excited for 205 live when the best of the super jr has been going​ for the past 2 weeks?

Syder

When the game actually works it's fun as fuck and each game feels surprisingly fresh. It also is getting pretty popular because it's attached to a big horror IP
Any chance the game could get Michael Myers, Leatherface, the Predator, Xenomorph, etc.?

How can anyone ever be excited for 205 live when the best of the super jr has been going​ for the past 2 weeks?
People are excited for 205 LIVE?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
My cardio is complete shit
screen-shot-2014-02-24-at-9.12.11-am-650x380.png

and Neville is better than every single BOSJ participant except Hiromu and Liger

Just like when its terrible for AAA devs to always make brown n bloom shooters but no one says anything about the 8,000th metroidvania roguelike pixel art game

Sephzilla

Any chance the game could get Michael Myers, Leatherface, the Predator, Xenomorph, etc.?

The Friday the 13th game is being made by like 4 people, so I doubt we'd see anything like that. Plus it would probably be a rights nightmare that they couldn't handle. Rights alone are why the game doesn't have a Freddy vs Jason skin for Jason

Just like when its terrible for AAA devs to always make brown n bloom shooters but no one says anything about the 8,000th metroidvania roguelike pixel art game

This is why I respect the hell out of Rocket League and, to a lesser degree, Friday the 13th. They're indie games that don't simply try to cash in on your SNES era nostalgia. Hell, lots of people don't even know Rocket League is even an indie game because it feels like it has AAA polish.

Hex

Banned

Dat Savini mask....I am in this choir too ( second row so those with the good voices in the front row can kind of white noise me)

Sephzilla

It was a backer bonus, I'm peeved about it but they were very clear it would never be released and only for those that supported.

Like I said, if a AAA dev/publisher did this people would be furious. But an indie dev does it and its ok.

It's also stupid to do that considering probably more than 2/3rds of the buyers of this game didn't even know it was a kickstarter

Anth0ny

I don't discriminate

95% of AAA kideo games and 95% of indie games are the drizzling shits.

It's that 10% you gotta play in. And monetize via YouTube.com

Top Bottom