• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Break Out Naan And Do The Needful, It's Time For MaharaJEEEEEZUSS

Oh boy, another feud Bray is going to lose.

Edit: Beyond Good and Evil 2 is initially Switch exclusive?

jFQx19D.gif

Good for them, that's a hell of a get.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Oh boy, another feud Bray is going to lose.

It seems like if you're in need of a girlfriend, working for the WWE is a good place to find one because it seems like everyone in the company is dating someone else in the company.

It seems like if you're in need of a girlfriend, working for the WWE is a good place to find one because it seems like everyone in the company is dating someone else in the company.

Considering their insane road schedule, dating outside the company just seems like a road to ruin, especially if you're younger (which pretty much all of the talent is)

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Considering their insane road schedule, dating outside the company just seems like a road to ruin, especially if you're younger (which pretty much all of the talent is)

I mean, they only work like 3 or 4 nights a week.

Rollins is just dating some girl that lives in his hometown in Davenport.

Angry Grimace

I don't think people should be looking to Rollins on how someone handles an outside WWE relationship.

He had an inside relationship too and she turned out to be a Hitler supporter.
How often do they actually go home though?

Edit: Did you really bring up Seth Rollins?

Yes?

Seems like most of them go home whenever they're not working; I see Owens posting stuff with his kids all of the time on Twitter.

Brock is opening the show

*Bayley will respond to her Extreme Rules loss.

*Gallows & Anderson vs. Enzo Amore & Big Cass.

*Heath Slater & Rhyno vs. The Miz & a special "mystery partner."

*Cesaro and Sheamus vs Hardyz 2 out of 3 falls match

Enjoy!

Beefy

The Last Night thread is insane. Look at this shit

we achieved that already trough the second wave yes?

modern feminism only talks about fabricated rape cases and mythical wage gaps statistics that they pull out of their personal survey. They dont want equality anymore, they want more

have they ever talked about the situation in middle east? my guess is never because they only care about people who lived less miserably then they are

Jamie OD

Makes sense. A bunch of fit people many at their physical peak traveling around the country together almost the entire year round would lead to some intimacy forming amongst them.

Top Bottom