• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Break Out Naan And Do The Needful, It's Time For MaharaJEEEEEZUSS

LAYIN THE LAW

ONCE AGAIN

PREPARE FOR WAR

W H Y

SyCItHJ.gif

definitely checking out tournament of death this year

giphy.gif

It is the best worst deathmatch thing I've seen that involved 0 blood.

I'm watching the Ubi conference on delay, I'm all in on this Mario XCom

My reaction to that trailer was "Huh, I guess I don't remember Beyond Good and Evil that well."

Because that CGI trailer looked and felt nothing like it. And of course it appears to be a prequel online (maybe open world?) game.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Getting hyped about a game with massive development troubles that still looks like 8 years off with no gameplay to show from a publisher that's probably getting bought out soon

bros

Egg0

Banned
Getting hyped about a game with massive development troubles that still looks like 8 years off with no gameplay to show from a publisher that's probably getting bought out soon

bros

Yea but what Duke Nu.... hmmm

There's Final Fanta.. ahhh

Okay, The Last Guardi..... ehhhhhh

Listen, it's gonna be great.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
How is it even possible that Elder Scrolls 6 doesn't appear to even be in development

Yup. People only want Omega in WWE so they can actually see more of Omega.

If NJPW was more commonly watched in the states I doubt people would be begging him to jump to WWE

Omega and everyone else in WWE will begin to lose their appeal and luster. You want something you can't have all the time. Then when it shows up you grow tired.

Zach

Dave Meltzer is reporting that a new Chrono game will be announced tonight at the Playstation conference. More on this as it develops.

Slizz

Omega in WWE sounds horrific, watch NJPW. I'm about to subscribe to DDT, I'm loving everything about it.

Joey Ryan is hilariously amazing, great seeing him this weekend. Friendly chill and despite his schtick he respects the game and does actually put a good show on aside from what you think of him.

Mr. 450, say what you want about him.... Dope, busted one of the side railings with a sick spot outside the ring.

Martin Stone vs. All Ego Ethan Page, wish it went longer, apparently Ego's first time wrestling in So. Fla. hope he comes back. Stone did some awesome shit after the match with Ego, Stone Cold style.

Sydal is just fun, thats it. Want to watch Impact in India cause he said he was doing some epic shit over there. Apparently he might be back to rematch the guy he lost to in a 2 out of 3 falls count anywhere match. Consider me down.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I had that feeling during the demo. The little I played of the full game didn't inspire me to go and buy it for myself.

I liked the demo

The movement and combat in the open world is so bad though. You'd think with having the ability to teleport, Noctis could like... move around better

Omega and everyone else in WWE will begin to lose their appeal and luster. You want something you can't have all the time. Then when it shows up you grow tired.

I tend to think this way as well. We see a big singles match from NJPW guys a handful of times a year depending on their position in the company.

Not for hours every week in a show written by a 70 year old Vince with matches and angles designed by fucking Michael Hayes.

Egg0

Banned
I liked the demo

The movement and combat in the open world is so bad though. You'd think with having the ability to teleport, Noctis could like... move around better

Haha if you get to chapter 13, see what they do with that.

Although they have since patched it.

Zach

Dave Meltzer is reporting that a new GWF event will be announced tonight by Sephzilla during the Playstation conference. More on this as it develops.

somedevil

Whats on Raw tongiht:

*Brock is opening the show

*Bayley will respond to her Extreme Rules loss.

*Gallows & Anderson vs. Enzo Amore & Big Cass.

*Heath Slater & Rhyno vs. The Miz & a special "mystery partner."

Cesaro and Sheamus vs Hardyz 2 out of 3 falls match

jmdajr

Never played Beyond Good and Evil. I might have even bought it and never put in the Original Xbox.

Also.

Follow the Booty O's

Top Bottom