• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Break Out Naan And Do The Needful, It's Time For MaharaJEEEEEZUSS

somedevil

Makes sense. A bunch of fit people many at their physical peak traveling around the country together almost the entire year round would lead to some intimacy forming amongst them.

Reminds me of that Edge and Christian sketch. The amount of wrestling couples known and unknown is probably a long one. WWE just announced the engagement of a couple in NXT.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Makes sense. A bunch of fit people many at their physical peak traveling around the country together almost the entire year round would lead to some intimacy forming amongst them.

I mean, I have no idea if Jojo even travels with the company for house shows or if she just does TV.

I doubt Renee Young does that, and Finn Balor is dating that one girl who I don't think I've ever seen on WWE television that wasn't NXT.

Yes?

Seems like most of them go home whenever they're not working; I see Owens posting stuff with his kids all of the time on Twitter.

The only reason I thought bringing up Seth Rollins was funny was he had that incident a couple years ago where he cheated on his then-fiance.

I don't really pay attention to wrestlers on twitter too much. Good for them if they're able to get home quite a bit. Logging up those miles for a good cause

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
The only reason I thought bringing up Seth Rollins was funny was he had that incident a couple years ago where he cheated on his then-fiance.

I don't really pay attention to wrestlers on twitter too much. Good for them if they're able to get home quite a bit. Logging up those miles for a good cause

Owens is the only one I follow that tweets a lot but a ton of them are in-character heeling it up.

In honour of these Bray rumours, return of Sunny Mac's fabled three panel gif comic

kuJr1oK.gif

nI2ZOWp.gif

7TOeI7R.gif

Day 12, of ULTRAVIOLENCE!!!

output_WFvTy8.gif

Oh yeah. there was also a new japan show this weekend, too...Cody Rhodes (lol) is going to challenge Okada now? Im more pumped up for Jimmy Havoc/Joey Janela at the progress new york debut show...

And E3 is going down...the biggest heel in the industry right now is some video game guy who did a gamergate scandel or something. This game still looks sweet and im going to have to play it at some point.

TLN_Crowd_01.png

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
if a fat dude like Bray can get someone like Jojo theres still hope for me fam!

Top Bottom