• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Break Out Naan And Do The Needful, It's Time For MaharaJEEEEEZUSS

Incredibly lackluster Sony conference. And ya'll complained about Microsoft yesterday.

Spider-Man looks incredibly smooth, but I sure hope the QTE stuff is mostly during the big story missions.

Well if Bayley somehow wasn't buried before, it's official now. She's done. Career over.
giphy.gif

somedevil

Well if Bayley somehow wasn't buried before, it's official now. She's done. Career over.

It was doing fine until the end with the hug. Whoever writes for the women for Raw doesn't get the bayley character.

Daniel Bryan would love calling a bear giving a bear hug.

I wad happy with Sony conference
SOTC URAH URAH URAH
Spidey
CoD WW2
GoW looks good
Nice hot David Cage dumpster fire

Probably missed something else

MH:W looked really bad, like that trailer showed all the things I dislike about MH and nothing of what I like: the combat. The stealth aspect of the game looked specially bad. Hope MH 5 delivers.

Sony conference was good it just isn't what they've trained their audience to expect the last two years, outside of presentation

Most of it was already announced but they're lookin goooooooood

Sony's conference sucked. Only thing interesting was Detroit and Call of Duty (unless you count the pre-show, which was arguably better than their actual conference).

somedevil

Sony conference was good it just isn't what they've trained their audience to expect the last two years, outside of presentation

Most of it was already announced but they're lookin goooooooood

They wanted the microsoft crowd but didn't get that.

I'm fine with evil within 2 and wolfenstein coming out.

Zach

I mean, there have been five or seven games during E3 this year that I'll totally end up playing. Good enough for me.

And Spider-Man is just a poor man's Bronx-Man, nerds.

Where will you be when Cody becomes IWGP Champion?

Where will you be when Billy Gunn becomes IWGP Champion?

Where will you be when cut colossi are added into the game?

MC Safety

The Daily Mail, which is not the most reliable of sources, is claiming Husky Harris is having an affair with JoJo the WWE announcer. Harris' wife has filed for divorce and claimed abandonment.

This is more interesting than Harris or any of his rambling promotionals.

Oops. Links to Daily Mail are censored.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Like of everything they showed this year, and they showed a ton of games, Wolf 2 was the only one where I was like 'fuck dude I gotta play that'

everything else was like 'that looks cool i guess'. god of war looked better this year than last year but i actually thought spidey looked worse so that was like a tradeoff.

Beefy

I mean, there have been five or seven games during E3 this year that I'll totally end up playing. Good enough for me.

And Spider-Man is just a poor man's Bronx-Man, nerds.

Yeah mines:

Spiderman
GOW
FarCry5
Battlefront 2
Wolfenstein

Ultratech

Yeah, the Sony conference didn't wow me outside of maybe one or two games.

There was some good stuff, but a lot of it was lackluster.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
time for a big show turn

Dash Wilder is cleared to wrestle again, so the obvious here is that they tease a Big Cass heel turn, and don't actually do it

Top Bottom