• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Break Out Naan And Do The Needful, It's Time For MaharaJEEEEEZUSS

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Friendship ended with Cass, now Big Show is my best friend?

I think the endgame is a Revival match, so its probably just a tease, but I suppose they could break up after they lose that match. I would be surprised if they did it though. Enzo and Cass move a ton of merch.

Egg0

Banned
so much for the tolerant left
1RNwnN2.gif

MG310

I guess we'll get a "I know it was you Enzo/Cass and it breaks my heart" moment but they'll eventually figure out it was The Revival and get back together for Summerslam in Brooklyn.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
It makes me laugh Cesaro switched the shoulder he has the tape on just to see if anyone noticed

So I just read that they did a double countout finish in a 2-3 falls match

I don't even need to read/hear Dave to know that's how they tried to Top the Dominion finish, and fuck no it didn't do it

Angry Grimace

So I just read that they did a double countout finish in a 2-3 falls match

I don't even need to read/hear Dave to know that's how they tried to Top the Dominion finish, and fuck no it didn't do it

The match wasn't even good before that.

Sephzilla

Devil May Cry is dead. Bury it.

Also, Days Gone looks like a flop. It's trying too goddamn hard to be Last of Us without looking blatantly like Last of Us

Bayley being Sasha's surprise partner was 11 months ago

I should be mad but I'm honestly more impressed that they're able to do this so quickly to people

Sephzilla

Days Gone has gotten prominent time at the last two Sony E3s even though it looks like the safest focus tested post apocalypse game possible

Kevin Durant : NBA Championship :: "The American Nightmare" Cody : IWGP Heavyweight Championship

Durant couldn't win the championship on his own just like Cody wouldn't be able to the championship on his own. However, by joining the Bullet Club of the NBA, Durant won, just like Cody will win at the NJPW Long Beach show.

*inhales*

2 months ago at Mania the Hardys won a four-way tag ladder match featuring Sheamus/Cesaro for Sheamus/Cesaro's tag belts
2 weeks later Jeff beat Cesaro
A week later Matt beat Sheamus
2 weeks later at Payback the Hardys retained over Sheamus/Cesaro
2 weeks later Jeff beat Sheamus
A week later Matt beat Cesaro
A week later the Hardys (with Dean) beat Sheamus/Cesaro (with Miz)
A week later at Extreme Rules Sheamus/Cesaro beat the Hardys to win the belts
A week later (this week) in a 2 out of 3 falls rematch for the belts
Hahahahahaha, did they really?
they traded falls and then had a double countout in the 3rd fall

*exhales*

So on one hand that's hilarious enough on its own, on the other hand I haven't even mentioned that the team that formed after 50/50 booking of a fucking best of 7 series just 50/50'd a 2 out of 3 falls match

Top Bottom