• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Break Out Naan And Do The Needful, It's Time For MaharaJEEEEEZUSS

Last week two friends compared Eugene to Bayley, and I thought that was unfair. So a couple minutes ago I remembered and decided to look it up

While part of the regular active roster, Eugene's longest period between clean televised singles wins was around 4 months

Bayley's on month 5 officially as of today

So yep. Just as I expected, Eugene was booked better

So what happened with Joe and Brock? A good build or waste of time?

Oh

Oh God

Oh God, what did Capcom do to Chun Li?
DCK0GyVVYAAJ6ES.jpg

Looks like an old lady doing cosplay

Tom Nook

OK Sony Press conference, trailer after trailer after trailer.... SOTC was only the holy shit moment for me.

Warriors Baby!

And Raw? Read the results...didn't really miss anything.

T.v

Samoa Joe actually looked pretty good last night huh?
I'm not expecting him to win against Lesnar, but if they manage to make him look strong I'll be pleasantly surprised.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Samoa Joe actually looked pretty good last night huh?
I'm not expecting him to win against Lesnar, but if they manage to make him look strong I'll be pleasantly surprised.

He's going to lose a squash. There's only one Samoan Joe that can beat Lesnar.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I mean, I'm sure there's a ton of really weird shit behind the scenes, not just playing video games all day like UUDD would have you believe. It's a bunch of attractive, in-shape people hanging around a large number of attractive, in shape people of the opposite sex.

And I don't really even know why anyone thinks its weird Bray can pull a gorgeous woman. He's fat, but he's still pretty muscular - there are absolutely lots of women who are totally down with his look. Also, her actual boyfriend is Vader's son.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Joe v Brock confrontation was badass (at least on youtube) but because we know its meaningless and won't even continue the feud since its Brock v Braun next, its very hard to care about it :/

The internet age sucks fam.

Im not sure this "if Cody wins he doesnt deserve it and will get nuclear heat" thing will work out that well.

"I wish this cunt would get the fuck off my TV" heat doesnt lend itself to higher buys/subs.

Angry Grimace

It's really kinda sad how much Seth Rollins current character sucks.

I like the guy but babyface Rollins sucking up to the crowds is just wrong.

I mean, I'm sure there's a ton of really weird shit behind the scenes, not just playing video games all day like UUDD would have you believe. It's a bunch of attractive, in-shape people hanging around a large number of attractive, in shape people of the opposite sex.

Rick Rude stayed loyal, clearly people need to be sent to Jesus Camp and learn to never take the Lord's name in vain like that redneck Austin.

Adree

I skimmed through Raw and it looked pretty dire. They should have just put Bayley's tube men in a coffin after that interview.

I thought Sony's press conference was alright, it was just an endless parade of trailers just like how Microsoft's was. Excited at all the PSVR stuff. Nothing at any conference was going to beat Wolfenstein anyhow.

gun_haver

I haven't watched anything in months but I saw Lesnar was back so I thought I'd skim through the opening segment and yeah it was pretty fucking lame. Within about 2 seconds of them touching each other they send out security. It was kind cool when they did this with the Undertaker a few years ago, but then they had an actual bloodfeud going on and the brawl lasted a long time. This was just a few punchs n hugs and it was over.

...They've got no new ideas at all, do they? Like none. No new ideas, and not an attention grabbing promo in the entire roster. I can see why people obsess over backstage/real life antics. That's the real show.

I'm pretty glad to be as out of it as I am, it had become a dirty addiction of mine for a couple of years (2014-start of this year). I am aware there is a risk I will be dragged back in if I keep 'checking in' like this every couple of months, but honestly, I see absolutely nothing of even vague interest except Lesnar and even then, I think I've seen all he's got to show by now.

Really seems like WWE is in the absolute pits!

Angry Grimace

I haven't watched anything in months but I saw Lesnar was back so I thought I'd skim through the opening segment and yeah it was pretty fucking lame. Within about 2 seconds of them touching each other they send out security. It was kind cool when they did this with the Undertaker a few years ago, but then they had an actual bloodfeud going on and the brawl lasted a long time. This was just a few punchs n hugs and it was over.

...They've got no new ideas at all, do they? Like none. No new ideas, and not an attention grabbing promo in the entire roster. I can see why people obsess over backstage/real life antics. That's the real show.

I'm pretty glad to be as out of it as I am, it had become a dirty addiction of mine for a couple of years (2014-start of this year). I am aware there is a risk I will be dragged back in if I keep 'checking in' like this every couple of months, but honestly, I see absolutely nothing of even vague interest except Lesnar and even then, I think I've seen all he's got to show by now.

Really seems like WWE is in the absolute pits!
That's because all of the good wrestlers are on the other show

Caught up on that Joe segment and man, it's going to be disappointing (although unexpected) when it's just 10 minutes of Brock suplexing Joe.

Top Bottom