• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Break Out Naan And Do The Needful, It's Time For MaharaJEEEEEZUSS

caBgKUP.gif

I'm definitely considering it. I'll be getting one eventually for No More Heroes either way.

Thats sorta what I was thinking too. It'll happen at some point for me. Having a new XCOM style game on the go will be a god send for me with the amount of commuting I have to do now and it looks so weird I have to play it.

I finally got around to finishing up Dominion and overall it was a really good show

I enjoyed Naito/Tanahasi more than Omega/Okada only because I felt there was more personal beef and resentment in the ring for Naito/Tana which helped. Omega/Okada was no slouch and a really well rounded match in how you build to something.

jmdajr

Man, E3 was kind of disappointing all around this year

Sony didn't get me hype for anything really. It was like a directors cut of last years show.
"Here is some extra footage you didn't see!"

Yeah God of War, That Zombie game, and Shadow of the Colossus that actual works could be cool. Spider man yeah.

Mark out moment for me was DBZ.

I am hype for Xbox One X, even though PS4 Pro is going to hold some titles back.
(Xbox didn't hold PS4 titles back. They just ran at 720p or whatever)

Anthem was probably the best looking gamer I saw and I assume that will actually use the full capabilities of the system. That looks like something I would want to play.

I finally got around to finishing up Dominion and overall it was a really good show

I enjoyed Naito/Tanahasi more than Omega/Okada only because I felt there was more personal beef and resentment in the ring for Naito/Tana which helped. Omega/Okada was no slouch and a really well rounded match in how you build to something.

I also liked Tana & Naito more. It was more focused and intense throughout. The first half of OO just kind of meandered around since they were going 60. We really don't need matches that long in the ADD generation. Plus its got to be so hard on those guys bodies.

Sephzilla

Sony didn't get me hype for anything really. It was like a directors cut of last years show.
"Here is some extra footage you didn't see!"

Yeah God of War, That Zombie game, and Shadow of the Colossus that actual works could be cool. Spider man yeah.

Mark out moment for me was DBZ.

I am hype for Xbox One X, even though PS4 Pro is going to hold some titles back.
(Xbox didn't hold PS4 titles back. They just ran at 720p or whatever)

Anthem was probably the best looking gamer I saw and I assume that will actually use the full capabilities of the system. That looks like something I would want to play.

I marked out for DBZ and Shadow of the Colossus.

God of War looks great but I kind of wish it was more like the old games. I'll day-one Spider-Man as well. Days Gone looks so incredibly forgettable. Boy it would have been nice if any of those games they showed had "2017" on them.

jmdajr

God of War looks great but I kind of wish it was more like the old games. I'll day-one Spider-Man as well. Days Gone looks so incredibly forgettable. Boy it would have been nice if any of those games they showed had "2017" on them.

Destiny 2 and Crackdown 3!
I won't buy at launch

edit: One of the first things I will do with Scorpio is probbaly play Witcher 3. Maybe even replay Gears of War 4.

GoW's old barrier to entry for me was its combat, since I hated DMC style action. I'm curious to see how this new one turns out, and the setting looks crazy.

I fainted when they dropped Shadow of the Colossus.

Sephzilla

Capcom are so risk averse that they won't make DMC5 unless MS/Sony/Nintendo pay for it.

But they're making MvC:I after Ultimate MvC3 sold like absolute ass. Meanwhile DMC4SE sold well above their expectations. I think people forget that Devil May Cry is, I believe, one of Capcom's top 4 franchises in terms of sales

Monster Hunter looked....kinda wonky.

I am a big MH fan, it is one of my favorite franchises ever and while I want it to be good, obviously, I am pretty wary of it.

I just can't think of many or even any times a game franchise that has sought a greater audience by changing things up has resulted in a better game for anyone.

Hasney

But they're making MvC:I after Ultimate MvC3 sold like absolute ass. Meanwhile DMC4SE sold well above their expectations

Aren't Sony paying for the marketing deal on it? With how close Disney and Sony are, I wouldn't be shocked if they both came together and asked Capcom if they wanted to do it WHEN THEY SHOULD HAVE ASKED ARK SYSTEM WORKS.

Funnily enough, Guilty Gear on Steam sold 9,000 extra copies after the DBZ trailer.

Sephzilla

I'm hoping the Spider-Man QTE stuff is mostly for big story moments. I have faith in Insomniac Studios

Funnily enough, Guilty Gear on Steam sold 9,000 extra copies after the DBZ trailer.

I'm thinking DBF is going to be the game that puts ArkSys on the mainstream map a little.

Top Bottom