• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Break Out Naan And Do The Needful, It's Time For MaharaJEEEEEZUSS

mreddie

19222712_10154985365563355_2104809223498547407_o.jpg

Free Agent aka We Can't fit him in RAW

XenoRaven

I rolled my eyes when Roman beat Taker, but I accepted it.

If Roman beats Cena, the ensuing sigh will likely drain all the breath from my body and I will die of suffocation.

somedevil

Base on every single metric? Raw does better than Smackdown​.

When you compare Raw Viewership to Smackdown then yes Raw does better. When you compare ratings compared to last year Raw' has gone down and Smackdown has went up since the brand split.

Base on every single metric? Raw does better than Smackdown​.
There were two times ever SD did better ratings

People getting worked by the WWE chart that shows SD grew in viewership while Raw decreased, neglecting that even with the difference Raw still had more viewers and a better average 99.9% of the time

Oersted

Smackdown is doing better than in the taped era, but it is not doing as good RAW.

Both Raw and Smackdown are doing bad.

Not that hard to get kiddos.

somedevil

Smackdown is doing better than in the taped era, but it is not doing as good RAW.

Both Raw and Smackdown are doing bad.

Not that hard to get kiddos.

When USA network wanted to move Smackdown live to tuesday it wanted to increase its ratings:

So far it has worked for USA network. I never expected them to eclipse Raw but to do better than it was taped on Friday. Okay kiddo

As Dave said repeatedly, USA expected SD to regularly eclipse Raw's ratings and have been disappointed

That was why they were fine with the brand split choice in the first place. They thought it'd help. It didn't, much (again, 2 times).

Heroman

Banned
When you compare Raw Viewership to Smackdown then yes Raw does better. When you compare ratings compared to last year Raw' has gone down and Smackdown has went up since the brand split.
There are numerous of reason of why Smackdown has ratings have gone when compared to the taped show but like​my point still stands raw does better in almost every way when compared to Smackdown.

Both shows are disappointing

205 Live is just doing worse than both, which WWE probably cares most about because it shows they're fucked if they ever go or have to go Network only

DMczaf

When a woman's heart is full of deceit...
It burns up, dies...
And a dark shadow falls over her soul...
From the ashes of a once great woman, has risen a curse...

A wrong that must be righted...
We look to the skies for a vindicator, someone to strike fear into the black hearts
of the same woman who created her... The battle between good, and evil has begun...
Against an army of shadows, lies a dark warrior...
The prevailer of good...
With a voice of silence...
And a mission of justice...
This is Bayley.

I need to try this. My fave in London so far is Lucky Chip.

Been to the one in Camden and really liked it, incidentally Burger & Beyond in the market nearby is amazing also. Definitely try Bleecker if you're near any of their sites, the Black burger's well worth having at least once, I wouldn't order it every time though as the black pudding's super filling. Their standard cheeseburgers are delicious enough as it is.

Zach

When a woman's heart is full of deceit...
It burns up, dies...
And a dark shadow falls over her soul...
From the ashes of a once great woman, has risen a curse...

A wrong that must be righted...
We look to the skies for a hugger, someone to hug fear into the black hearts
of the same woman who didn't hug her... The battle between good, and evil has begun...
Against an army of shadows, lies a dark hugger...
The prevailer of good...
With a voice of silence...
And a mission of justice...
This is Bayley.

:')

Fools. You sound like you need some fire in your lives.
Death+match+wrestling+part+34_db7807_5985510.gif

Also, HOLY SHIT FORTUNE DREAM 4 IS TOMORROW.

Kotaro Suzuki (FREE) vs. Kazuhiro Tamura (HEAT-UP)

Meiko Satomura & Mika Shirahime vs. Hiroyo Matsumoto & Konami

Yuji Okabayashi (BJW) & Kaito Kiyomiya (NOAH) vs. Go Shiozaki (NOAH) & Takuya Nomura (BJW)

Talk Battle - Kenta Kobashi vs. (to be announced)

Yoshihiro Takayama & Shuji Ishikawa (both FREE) vs. Joe Doering (AJPW) & James Raideen (ZERO1)

Daisuke Sekimoto (BJW) & Suwama (AJPW) vs. Kohei Sato (ZERO1) & Shingo Takagi (DG)

RIP Takuya Nomura, who will get beaten seven ways to Sunday by Okabayashi and Kiyomiya.

klonere

Banned

Yuji Okabayashi (BJW) & Kaito Kiyomiya (NOAH) vs. Go Shiozaki (NOAH) & Takuya Nomura (BJW)

Yoshihiro Takayama & Shuji Ishikawa (both FREE) vs. Joe Doering (AJPW) & James Raideen (ZERO1)

Daisuke Sekimoto (BJW) & Suwama (AJPW) vs. Kohei Sato (ZERO1) & Shingo Takagi (DG)

RIP Takuya Nomura, who will get beaten seven ways to Sunday by Okabayashi and Kiyomiya.

And then Nomura goes to Lion's Gate the next day.

This is after the BJW Jr. Heavy tourny which looks to have been Battlearts levels of brutal.

Heroman

Banned

Potential Show of the year show!!!!!

And then Nomura goes to Lion's Gate the next day.

This is after the BJW Jr. Heavy tourny which looks to have been Battlearts levels of brutal.

That's a fucking schedule. I'm pumped for this BJW Juniors tournament. I hope it fulfills the same jail fight shoot hole as NOAH THE REBORN only without the depressing stink of inevitable death.

Potential Show of the year show!!!!!

Kenta Kobashi going for Booker of the Year once again.

I'm sitting here chuckling at the idea of The Queen Meiko Satomura beating the life out of Konami for getting out of the video game business and releasing shitty Silent Hill games and Metal Gear Solid 5 without an actual ending.

Aiii

So not worth it
Well guys, it happened, I just unfollowed WWE on the YouTubes, my occassional visit to this thread is now my only connection left to this shit.

giphy.gif

Top Bottom