• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Break Out Naan And Do The Needful, It's Time For MaharaJEEEEEZUSS

Menome

Well guys, it happened, I just unfollowed WWE on the YouTubes, my occassional visit to this thread is now my only connection left to this shit.

giphy.gif

Odd to say that about the off-shoot Twin Peaks thread, but you're always welcome here.

I am ready for some blatantly fixed pro wrestler vs journeyman can bouts

They tried with Alpha Female, but there's only so much you can do with her. And they still have enough juice there to book the Jazzy vs. Gabi Garcia """"fight.""""

Imagine the wuxia flippy bullshit Kota Ibushi would try in a """"shoot"""" MMA fight with RIZIN.

Don frye shouldn't be fighting

He looked fine in that match against Riddle at Joey Janela's Spring Break.

Imagine if WWE takes the Broken Hardys gimmick, but gives it to Bayley after a month off of TV.

Anything would be better than current main-roster Bayley.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Imagine if WWE takes the Broken Hardys gimmick, but gives it to Bayley after a month off of TV.

Anything would be better than current main-roster Bayley.

Bayley has become the Steve Urkle of the Women's division. She is allergic to almost everything, except paste, which is tasty, and she owns a tarantula.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
The Colons with mic time

American Alpha missing in action

Maybe American Alpha trashed the Fashion Po-Po's office.

I mean they gotta turn heel at this point. Their face run has been absolutely offer.

The brake lines are rusted out on my car and it's costing me $650 to fix. It's an old car so I figured it was coming, but the TIMING.

Goodbye money, goodbye happiness. Hello illegitimate means.

That sucks RecRoulette. I hope things work out for you.

This.

Sell drugs instead.

Man if this was 5 years ago I probably would've went down that road, fortunately these days I surround myself with better folks.

It's not too bad, at least I still have a car.

ReiGun

Man if this was 5 years ago I probably would've went down that road, fortunately these days I surround myself with better folks.

It's not too bad, at least I still have a car.

Good on you. I'm currently looking at being without a job at the end of next month. I'd head down that road myself if I wasn't S-A-W-F-T. lmao (kidding, of course)

Top Bottom