• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Break Out Naan And Do The Needful, It's Time For MaharaJEEEEEZUSS

T.v

Just finished 6 seasons of New girl. Surprisingly good show but my god Zooey Deschanel is awful in this. The show was actually better when she was replaced with Megan Fox for a few episodes.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
Is Fire Pro World out on PS4 yet or what? Was there any E3 coverage?

We don't even have a release date for the Steam Early Access version, let alone the console version that isn't coming out until Early Access is done.

Hey, Minecraft's only as fun and interesting as your own imagination. So there. I've been playing it since, like, the 2nd alpha or something though. I can't even be bothered any more.

Code:
[IMG]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DCOFNtnWsAAcwqp.jpg:large[/IMG]
The graps election continues with a show named 'Running through a wheat-field and other despicable things...'

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
The crazy thing about Mario x Rabbids is after the initial 'This is so stupid I love this' I keep watching gameplay and now its 'fuck this looks fun to play'

My daughter is getting ARMS and Minecraft: Switch Edition on Friday for doing a great job with school this year. Look forward to trying out Minecraft myself.

Beefy

I think someone upthread predicted that they would do the lesbian pollen story with Bayley in the next 7 months.

That, or she turns heel because she wants to sleep with John Cena.

I've been calling it since they started the whole Bayley hasn't kissed a guy crap. Knowing WWE, it will probably happen.

It's crazy to see randos following you on twitter. Sunny asks me why i would even want to buy amiibos, i joke to have something to pleasure myself to, and then seconds later a travel celebrity follows me.

is there some algorithm on twitter that latches onto someone else's followers? or do people just go to their competitors followers and send invites to them all?

Beefy

It's crazy to see randos following you on twitter. Sunny asks me why i would even want to buy amiibos, i joke to have something to pleasure myself to, and then seconds later a travel celebrity follows me.

is there some algorithm on twitter that latches onto someone else's followers? or do people just go to their competitors followers and send invites to them all?

Yeah key words you say. I was taking piss out of a girl I know saying I needed a fake tan, then some fake tan place followed me

Menome

I was once slagging off Del Amitri because they're Del Amitri and are crap, then their official Twitter profile started liking those tweets and followed me.

I was once slagging off Del Amitri because they're Del Amitri and are crap, then their official Twitter profile started liking those tweets and followed me.

They're self-loathers.

Mentioned going to see Carpenter Brut and a bunch of sythwave bands followed me. Same thing happens to me with burger places.

I unfollowed you after you posted pics of eating a burger with meat fresh off the bone and not even cooked. Gross.

i still follow u tho

I was taking piss out of a girl I know
full

I unfollowed you after you posted pics of eating a burger with meat fresh off the bone and not even cooked. Gross.

i still follow u tho

Goddamnit, it was cooked!! What's up with the beef in America? Every time I post pictures from that place I get "errrrrr, pretty sure that's raw" comments haha.

*edit, I'm guessing it was this one; http://imgur.com/ROvdBzf the Bleecker Black's done rare, rather than medium-rare. Probably the best burger in London though, serious.

Goddamnit, it was cooked!! What's up with the beef in America? Every time I post pictures from that place I get "errrrrr, pretty sure that's raw" comments haha.

*edit, I'm guessing it was this one; http://imgur.com/ROvdBzf the Bleecker Black's done rare, rather than medium-rare. Probably the best burger in London though, serious.

excuse me while i go into a fetal position and puke directly into my own asshole.

WTF? How do you eat a hamburger with that gelatinous center??? Gross.
Yep. Means to make fun of someone, normally for something stupid they've said or done.
Such a weird phrase.

klonere

Banned
Minecraft is a great and extremely important game.

Pity Notch has turned into an utterly useless bitter shell of a cunt billionaire.

Menome

Minecraft is a great and extremely important game.

Pity Notch has turned into an utterly useless bitter shell of a cunt billionaire.

At least he's been bought out and isn't directly involved anymore.

I got into Minecraft a far bit between 2010-2013. Like many games though, one day you decide you've just had enough and never go back.

Top Bottom