• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Break Out Naan And Do The Needful, It's Time For MaharaJEEEEEZUSS

Owv8SXX.gif

Anth0ny

Rating for Raw is in!

H1-2.769M
H2-2.522M
H3-2.335M

3H-2.542M

I believe that is the lowest ever? That hour 3 ahahahahahah

edit: doesn't look like it's lower than the episode last year that went up against the debate:

Hour one: 2.85 million
Hour two: 2.38 million
Hour three: 2.20 million

klonere

Banned
Rating for Raw is in!

H1-2.769M
H2-2.522M
H3-2.335M

3H-2.542M

edit: doesn't look like it's lower than the episode last year that went up against the debate:

yeah but did you see the youtube views for brock/joe!!!!

you'd know all about it youtube superstar anth0ny

You watch TNA and WWE programing , you have no standards.
TNA saved wrestling, friend.
Rating for Raw is in!

H1-2.769M
H2-2.522M
H3-2.335M

3H-2.542M

Dissapointing

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
Kinda surprised they're not lower; thought Golden State winning the strap would've done a number on them.

Anything worth watching on SD tonight?

They gotta sell that PPV so expect diet versions of every match on MITB.

6 man tag match with the mens MITB contestants
6 woman tag match with the womens MITB contestants
Lana will squash someone to sell her as a legit contender for the belt
We'll be forced to watch the Shining Stars again

Man, that woman money in the bank could be so bad.
I think a main problem is that really only three people (Charlotte, Becky and Natalya) in the actual match could really be trusted to take big bumps.

Charlotte will probably moonsault off a ladder and Becky as a person who worked in stunts before will probably be the one to take the big falling or ladder spot.

I was thinking it too and Meltzer is speculating it too that Angle's storyline is gonna result in Triple H being the mastermind.

Because it always leads back to him for some reason. I'll take him fighting already established guys over him failing to get another person over in a feud.

Sinatar

I was thinking it too and Meltzer is speculating it too that Angle's storyline is gonna result in Triple H being the mastermind.

Because it always leads back to him for some reason. I'll take him fighting already established guys over him failing to get another person over in a feud.

Yea if we absolutely have to watch Haitch wrestle then it should be against other old dudes who can't go anymore. Stop taking young talent down with you Hunter you fuck.

Iestyn Rees is doing a gimmick in ICW where he beats smol jobbers then holds them upside down like fish and I immediately love it having never seen it

DCOsxxHXgAA7qMc.jpg:small

Sephzilla

They are going to do a champion vs champion match with Cena vs Roman. Roman winning

I can already here Cole calling it

Cole: "ROMAN REIGNS HAS DEFEATED THE MAN WITH THE MOST WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS IN HISTORY"

JBL: "He really is the man to beat, maggle!"

*Fireworks*

*Crowd booing*

*WWE logo*

Sinatar

I'd love to see Cena vs. Roman if only to see who has more stroke in the back. You know Cena isn't jobbing to the most hated man on the roster.

Top Bottom