• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Break Out Naan And Do The Needful, It's Time For MaharaJEEEEEZUSS

Its actually a callback to generico with him being called generic and a post it note next to saying needs a mask. lol

I didn't even see that part next to his pic
BvXtIz2.png

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
Why did they add pyro bangs to Naks music? So fucking stupid. If you're going to add pyro bangs, maybe they should, I dunno, accompany actual fucking pyro?

somedevil

So far money in the bank has only 5 announced matches.

They will probably add Breezango vs their attackers

I wonder if they will need more matches. They have enough talent for that.

Alucard

Banned
Well guys, it happened, I just unfollowed WWE on the YouTubes, my occassional visit to this thread is now my only connection left to this shit.

giphy.gif

I have this thread and the LAW podcasts.

Never thought I'd be one of those "WWE is garbage" people, but here I am. Almost nothing is worth watching from that safe and tepid company. They're bland as fuck, and there's far more interesting television and far more interesting and engaging pro wrestling available, period.

I have this thread and the LAW podcasts.

Never thought I'd be one of those "WWE is garbage" people, but here I am. Almost nothing is worth watching from that safe and tepid company. They're bland as fuck, and there's far more interesting television and far more interesting and engaging pro wrestling available, period.

Like I said earlier. I enjoyed Dominion so much I cant bring myself to watch WWE. There is no part of me that really cares about it at all. While I feel like this Ill just watch a lot more wrestling I know I like and care about rather than watch and be frustrated.

This Saturday get ready for AAW: Killers Among Us

Sami Callihan defends the heavyweight title vs Michael Elgin
Pentagon Jr (Penta El 0M) defends the Heritage title vs Trevor Lee
John Morrison vs Brian Cage
War Machine vs ReDRagon
Eddie Kingston vs Jeff Cobb
Abyss vs Low-Ki
ZSJ vs Matt Fitchett
Myron Reed, Trey Miguel, and Stephen Wolf vs Dezmond Xavier, Zachary Wentz, and Xema Ion
Garza Jr vs ACH
Jake Crist vs Paco vs Davey Vega vs Chuck goddamn Taylor

Also I guess this guy just got announced for August
https://twitter.com/CodyRhodes/status/874780568864657408

This Saturday get ready for AAW: Killers Among Us

Sami Callihan defends the heavyweight title vs Michael Elgin
Pentagon Jr (Penta El 0M) defends the Heritage title vs Trevor Lee
John Morrison vs Brian Cage
War Machine vs ReDRagon
Eddie Kingston vs Jeff Cobb
Abyss vs Low-Ki
ZSJ vs Matt Fitchett
Myron Reed, Trey Miguel, and Stephen Wolf vs Dezmond Xavier, Zachary Wentz, and Xema Ion
Garza Jr vs ACH
Jake Crist vs Paco vs Davey Vega vs Chuck goddamn Taylor

Also I guess this guy just got announced for August
https://twitter.com/CodyRhodes/status/874780568864657408
Now imagine it with War Machine vs. Cobb/Riddle still. Feels bad man

Still, it'll be a good time.

I'm surprised it took Cody this long to get booked there

I think it's time the WWE killed off people being distracted by entrance music. Jinder, how can you not be surprised by something that happens to everybody?

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Cringe Sami is actually hilarious to me. He's pretty good at that character anyways, but I fully expect Bryan Alvarez to just say he's a geek and buried.

Like Zayn isn't going to get more over by being a tough badass. If he can do some comedy stuff, he should do it.

Adree

Cringe Sami is actually hilarious to me. He's pretty good at that character anyways, but I fully expect Bryan Alvarez to just say he's a geek and buried.

Like Zayn isn't going to get more over by being a tough badass. If he can do some comedy stuff, he should do it.

Sami is safe this week because Bayley will earn Alvarez's Geek of the Week nod handily.

Top Bottom