• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Break Out Naan And Do The Needful, It's Time For MaharaJEEEEEZUSS

Luschient

"The Queen of WWE"

PjmCmnO.png

Kaladin

Friends. It legitimately makes me sad how blood thirsty GAF often is. I often find myself getting dog piled in political threads for suggesting violence/killing is never ok. I need to just let them stew in their own shit I guess.

This is why you don't post in political threads.

Kaladin

Yeah not sold on it completely atm

It is early on. I need to see more, but it is promising enough to get me a bit hyped.

I think my favorite thing of E3 was the Detroit: Become Human trailer. I don't know if they can deliver on the promise of infinite possibilities yet, but I like the idea.

Beefy

FIFA do something different this year? Or not different enough?

Not different enough. They are pushing that they have given players personalities, what ever that is. Just a game they can't be assed to change up. All about the money they get from player packs.

Spider-man
Xenoblade
Yoshi
Mario Odyssey
Forza 7
Wolfenstein ii

Going to be an expensive next 12 months. Wish they had given us a clue as to when Spider-Man releases.

Mahonay

Banned
Not different enough. They are pushing that they have given players personalities, what ever that is. Just a game they can't be assed to change up. All about the money they get from player packs.
Ah yeah. Same reason I don't pick up NBA2K every year.

I don't think any one company knocked it out of the park at E3 but they all delivered on showing promising content coming within the next year hopefully and that's pretty neat.
50/50 booking
Or is that 33.3% chance of winning booking?

Mahonay

Banned
I don't think any one company knocked it out of the park at E3 but they all delivered on showing promising content coming within the next year hopefully and that's pretty neat.
50/50 booking
Yep. Just an all around good showing

Egg0

Banned
50/50 booking

The numbers don't lie, and they spell disaster for your wallets.

Top Bottom