• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Break Out Naan And Do The Needful, It's Time For MaharaJEEEEEZUSS

Zach

These CM Punk urn shenanigans are in poor taste yet appropriately carny.

Heck yeah, Living Colour playing Punker in.

Egg0

Banned
Shoot?

2DGHEPW.png

Afternoon Wrasslegaf.

SD was trash. I can see WWE getting worse when free agent Cena turns up

Did you watch Dominion, Beefy? Or do you not really follow NJPW?

On another note, it was funny seeing the Wolfenstein 2 dude vaping on the Giant Bomb show today after everything they say. Switching to a vaporizer probably saved my life. My lung capacity increased by a huge amount.

I used to have a pretty fucking vaporizer for green about 10 years ago too. You could inflate a big bag with vapor and pass it around. Good times.

Beefy

Did you watch Dominion, Beefy? Or do you not really follow NJPW?

On another note, it was funny seeing the Wolfenstein 2 dude vaping on the Giant Bomb show today after everything they say. Switching to a vaporizer probably saved my life. My lung capacity increased by a huge amount.

I used to have a pretty fucking vaporizer for green about 10 years ago too. You could inflate a big bag with vapor and pass it around. Good times.

I am a poor bastard, so can't afford NJPW

Kaladin

Does the Raw ratings being in the tank against the NBA playoffs while the Lesnar vs Joe Youtube video has been watched by almost 5 million since going up prove that ain't no body got time for 3 hours of this shit?

jmdajr

I played the MvC demo and saw that monster hunter trailer.

I don't know man. I feel like when 360 came out Capcom had some of the best looking games to showcase. It's getting hard for them to keep up.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
Resident Evil 7 showed that Capcom still has some life left in it, but their fighting game division is the drizzling shits.

Their fighting game division is more like the WWE in general, full of potential, the in-ring/gameplay skills are all there but the booking/business decisions surrounding it drag it all down.

Sephzilla

I played the MvC demo and saw that monster hunter trailer.

I don't know man. I feel like when 360 came out Capcom had some of the best looking games to showcase. It's getting hard for them to keep up.

Their business decisions in the PS360 era post-2009 are really coming back to bite them. All of the excessive outsourcing caused inflated budgets and also pushed out mediocre games, and that cost Capcom a lot of money and I also think it caused their internal dev teams to stagnate a bit and not stay near the curve. Plus Deep Down and the Panta Rei engine completely fell apart too.

XenoRaven

Their fighting game division is more like the WWE in general, full of potential, the in-ring/gameplay skills are all there but the booking/business decisions surrounding it drag it all down.
Disagree. All the talent from their glory days quit or were fired, and the people that replaced them don't really know what they're doing. Their only option is to trot out the empty husks of beloved characters until they've finally been milked dry.

RE7 is really good though so that's cool.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Sami is safe this week because Bayley will earn Alvarez's Geek of the Week nod handily.
I'm just saying. Goofy annoying but well meaning Sami is an actual gimmick.

It's silly to complain he has a dumb gimmick but is also too generic simultaneously. Especially when they're putting him over lately.

Top Bottom