• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Break Out Naan And Do The Needful, It's Time For MaharaJEEEEEZUSS

I Wanna Be The Guy

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!
Among the big three at E3, I thought Nintendo hit it out of the park.

DCOIoKPVoAIYgyP.jpg:small

metroid_prime_4_1497371549714.jpg

DCJZu7LUAAAW_tP.jpg:small

hq720.jpg

Catch-Your-First-Look-at-Yoshi-on-Nintendo-Switch.jpg

DCNq0W6XoAAA4m3.jpg:small

metroid-1-640x349.jpg

UZlh0Rn.gif
Absolutely no contest.

Fuck that 3DS Metroid game though. Should have been a Switch game. Fuck the 3DS in 2011. Fuck it even harder in 2017 when Nintendo actually have a handheld that isn't complete shite.

Ahem. Rocket League Switch tho. Portable Rocmet League is the biggest megaton of E3 for me.

Absolutely no contest.

Fuck that 3DS Metroid game though. Should have been a Switch game. Fuck the 3DS in 2011. Fuck it even harder in 2017 when Nintendo actually have a handheld that isn't complete shite.

Ahem. Rocket League Switch tho. Portable Rocmet League is the biggest megaton of E3 for me.

Yoshi.

In 2017.

In any year.

Sephzilla

Woolly World was good. Wasn't the last Kirby game that trashy Wii-U one though where you could never appreciate how good the art was because you were too busy staring at the tablet screen?

Everyone is also massively overlooking the fact that Retro isn't making Metroid Prime 4.

Woolly World was good. Wasn't the last Kirby game that trashy Wii-U one though where you could never appreciate how good the art was because you were too busy staring at the tablet screen?

Everyone is also massively overlooking the fact that Retro isn't making Metroid Prime 4.

i forgot about that one! kirby robobot was fucking amazing as was yarn.

Isn't this crowd sourced?

How is the "Castlevania" game coming along.

To an extent but it isn't getting it's entire budget from the public. The crowd sourced funds were used to gauge demand.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Imagine playing Wooly World, a game for literal babies, after something like Rayman Legends and thinking it was good.

Imagine living that life

XenoRaven

Retro's last Metroid game tried to copy Halo so it doesn't bother me that they're not making Prime 4.

I dunno about any of this "who won?" fanboy bullshit, but Mario Odyssey looked fucking amazing friendtendos - can't wait to play that one, first 3d Mario I've been hyped for since Sunshine tbh. Also, that DBZ game > MvsC, even though I don't actually care for DBZ or other such babby shonen crap.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I have a friend on facebook that's desperately defending MvC with every single post he puts out since the last trailer and the demo dropped

its like watching a ROH fan in 2017

Sephzilla

I dunno about any of this "who won?" fanboy bullshit, but Mario Odyssey looked fucking amazing friendtendos - can't wait to play that one, first 3d Mario I've been hyped for since Sunshine tbh. Also, that DBZ game > MvsC, even though I don't actually care for DBZ or other such babby shonen crap.

I didn't care about Mario Odyssey during that trailer Nintendo used during their half hour direct, but when I went and saw the gameplay stuff they put out after that I was sold

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
There has never been a better time to play fighting games than 2017

there has been many better times to play Capcom fighting games

we dont need Capcom anymore

XenoRaven

Marvel should be legit annoyed at Capcom that Toei, a much smaller company than Marvel, was able to partner with ASW, a much smaller company than Capcom, to create a fighting game that looks completely true to the source material and in many cases looks better than the source material.

Top Bottom