• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Break Out Naan And Do The Needful, It's Time For MaharaJEEEEEZUSS

Maybe there was a repeat of this

IZwQglN.gif

Fuck your neck, Daisuke.

Sami will always have the Draymond Green role in WWE. I can't see him picking up the case.

Corbin will be an interesting choice by Vince and Co. Between Jinder and Corbin, it would show they are taking some big risks. Should be pretty neat to see what happens next.

Zach

Good lawd, this is dumb. All these finisher reversals. Like, who can even give an f anymore?

(Still talking C-C-C-Cena/Rock 2.)

WWE got mainstream attention!

The problem is it was from the guy who allegedly raped a girl on Bachelor in Paradise, who went out in public today for the first time since then. With a DX shirt on

Zach

Extreme Rulez 2013 looks like a pile of trash. Excited about some inevitable fast-forwarding.

Oh, crap. Just remembered someone suggested a February RAW match between Punk and Ceno. Should I go back and watch it? 🤔

XenoRaven

Extreme Rulez 2013 looks like a pile of trash. Excited about some inevitable fast-forwarding.

Oh, crap. Just remembered someone suggested a February RAW match between Punk and Ceno. Should I go back and watch it? 🤔
You should watch it

jmdajr

Most Rayman games are. Legends though......eh. Touchscreen bullshit taking up such a large portion of the game ruined it. And it was a big step down from Origins in general.

I wouldn't know. Played on Xbox Bone for free.

edit: Man. I finished Half Life 2 and it was a chore. I did like the following episodes though.

Lana's finisher is actually really nice.

Also neither Raw or Smackdown look like they're gonna be pulling out the best possible women matches for Summerslam (Sasha vs Bayley and Becky vs Charlotte) which fucking sucks. Nia vs Alexa for Raw and probably another multiwoman match for SD.

Zach

Oh, haha. I just got Dato's joke. Because of your joke, Menome. I'm dumb as heck.

Or wait, you guys know I was talking about jumping a battery, right?

Oh, whatever.

Menome

Oh, haha. I just got Dato's joke. Because of your joke, Menome. I'm dumb as heck.

Or wait, you guys know I was talking about jumping a battery, right?

Oh, whatever.

I'm sure you were very proud of jumping over that car-battery. Well done.

tumblr_orgwuqe91p1u1ljrzo2_500.gif

Egg0

Banned
The Last Night trailer thread is still going on and fucking bonkers.

They're talking about artificial wombs now.

Top Bottom