• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Break Out Naan And Do The Needful, It's Time For MaharaJEEEEEZUSS

Egg0

Banned
The first TEW was heavily flawed but I enjoyed it.

I think I'll enjoy this one even more if they lean more into psychological horror and make it not run sub 20fps.

XenoRaven

There has never been a better time to play fighting games than 2017

there has been many better times to play Capcom fighting games

we dont need Capcom anymore
We need Capcom long enough to lend their characters out to companies that will do them justice. Then they can ride off into the sunset if they want. I need Chun-Li in my fighting games.

Imagine playing Wooly World, a game for literal babies, after something like Rayman Legends and thinking it was good.

Imagine living that life

Wooly World will always hold a special place in my heart because it released the last month I had with my favorite lil pup. So I have memories tied to her laying on my lap as I played.

People who continue to think Roman is a shit wrestler are not actually watching matches.

The first Evil Within was awesome, it just stumbles hard after chapter 10. I quite like how it wraps up but yea

I tried to go back to it on NG+ months later and was reminded how brutal it was to play (and control). Needs a certain mindset otherwise it's just not worth it

2 already looks smoother, should be awesome as long as they don't double down on spooky hiding in closets

Zach

Haha, Jesus Christ. Donald Trump at Manio 29. What is wrong with us?!

P.S. H over Lesnar beforehand -- brilliant.

Luschient

Wait, people want Russo back?

cornetteinsane.gif~c200

Top Bottom