• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Break Out Naan And Do The Needful, It's Time For MaharaJEEEEEZUSS

jmdajr

Man, those SD numbers.
4jjRR.gif

What about India though?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
why is the curb stomp banned but we have a move called 'natural selection' from a wrestler who goes by 'genetically superior?'

Anth0ny

Tuesday’s WWE Smackdown Live averaged 2.072 million viewers for USA Network, according to Showbuzzdaily.com. The number was down from the 2.349 million count from last Tuesday’s edition.

#5years

why is the curb stomp banned but we have a move called 'natural selection' from a wrestler who goes by 'genetically superior?'

every time they do a suicide dive (so like 10 times every show) I think of chris benoit murdering and suiciding

does anyone know how i can send a letter to wwe about this? i'm offended.

At what point is someone able to tell creative this shit ain't working for me give me something else.

Anytime they want. The issue seems to be more "either they don't want to, or they're fearful of what happens if they do"

You're just as likely to get laughed or yelled out of the room as you are to get what you want, and they'd rather play kideo games and enjoy themselves while keeping quiet than risk 1 good result out of 3 options

Whole lot of people in OT about to get fooled into thinking Conor has or wants a career after this.

Dude's gonna scout at least 3 beach homes to buy with that payday money before he even enters the arena

Cagey

Banned
$100m to lose. McGregor is Carny of the Cench for this one.

Dude should just take a straight dive and tell this mark-filled world that we're all a bunch of puppets.

To put that SD number in perspective, that's about the same (slightly less) viewers than they had last year this week. Which was before the brand split when it was on Thursdays.

Man i love Joe but dude gives no fucks about kayfabe. on the other hand, i respect that he doesnt give a fuck what anyone thinks about that.

which is kayfabe.

hmm.

WELLLLLLLLLLLL ITS A BIG SHOOOOOOOOOOT
"I love the live events. I love the Friday, Saturday, Sunday live event shows. I hate (TV tapings). (TV tapings), I just want to bash myself in the head with a hammer. Because they're just long, useless, time wasting, bullsh-t days where you sit around all day for some frigging idea that absolutely sucks. Debating it for hours and 17,000 inputs. One or two guys laced up a pair of wrestling boots in their life and know what they're talking about. The other ones have never laced up a pair and really don't know sh-t, but for some reason, they're telling you what to do. And you're just sitting there, walking around, baffled. We all have that look on TV, we all walk around baffled, like, why are we doing this? I like the live events. It's not as crazy, there's not as much BS backstage. It's just me and the guys, you know?"

Big Show noted he does still get frustrated at the way he is used at some of the house shows.

"I've done a lot of stuff where I just go down, I knock somebody out and I leave," he said. "I hate that. I get it. I'm old and beat up, they're trying to help me out and extend me. But I like getting in the ring

"Whether you like my character or not, most of the sh-t on TV and pay-per-views I didn't get to pick to do, anyway," he said. "Don't be mad at me. Be mad at the people who book this sh-t. But getting in the ring and actually working, I love. I love working. The stuff that's going on now, there's a lot of change going on, there's a lot of new talent, there's a lot of new opportunities. And I'm OK with that. They should get the TV time. They should get the pay-per-view time. I'm totally fine with that. Just don't make me go to Mondays where I have to deal with that. That sh-t pisses me off. If I'm coming, use me. If you're not, send me home

somedevil

According to Pwinsider here is the first 10 names of the mae young classic from the performance center:

Zhao Xia: the first Chinese female to sign a developmental contract with WWE, Xia reported to the Performance Center in February.

Mary Kate: Known as Rosie LottaLove in TNA, she took a prolonged hiatus from wrestling, during which she lost more than 100 pounds and reinvented herself as Andrea on the independent circuit and in Japan. This Team 3D Academy graduate has been working NXT live events for the past several months.

Bianca Blair: Another mainstay on live NXT events, Blair signed with WWE in April of last year.

Danielle Kamela: A former on-air personality for Fox Sports Arizona and cheerleader for the Arizona Cardinals, Kamela has made a couple of appearances on NXT TV. She was trained by Rikishi before signing with WWE.

Julia Ho: Trained by Brian Kendrick, Ho has modeling experience and is a former amateur MMA fighter.

Kimberly Frankele: Better known as Kimber Lee, the former CHIKARA Grand Champion signed at the same time Ruby Riot did and has been working NXT live events while also making a handful of appearances on NXT TV -- all in losses.

Lacey Evans: This ex-Marine has been on a few episodes of NXT and recently had a name change from her real name, Macey Estrella.

Victoria Gonzales: The daughter of Rudy Boy Gonzales, who is best known for co-running the Texas Wrestling Academy with Shawn Michaels, signed with WWE last year.

Sarah Logan: Known as Crazy Mary Dobson on the indies, she worked live NXT events as Sarah Bridges before being given the Logan surname prior to her debut on NXT TV.

Taynara Melo: A black-belt in judo originally from Brazil.

22 spots open with
mandy rose and Hojo still can be added.

Top Bottom