• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Break Out Naan And Do The Needful, It's Time For MaharaJEEEEEZUSS

Naito's winning the G1 and Omega's going to be out of the title picture, all according to plan.

tumblr_mk8qb0Uvk11qkz8azo1_500.gif
Omega in the royal rumble confirmed.

klonere

Banned
At least I get one or two more big matches and a G1 out of Kenny before he goes off to the big Orlando retirement center.

God bless.

Slizz

With no expectations and not watching Raw or SD this week, the prospect of the MiTB Sunday does indeed have me a bit excited. It helps that there is a bar I can go to that airs it, turns it into a large watch party with random people. Some of which had no intention of watching pro wrestling, who then start enjoying themselves watching and asking questions.

Last week's episode should've ended with that image and then cutting to the bar with music.

Also
DCLBxj3VYAQfeD-.jpg

"hello Diane"

It would have been the perfect way to end the episode. Instead of like 15 minutes in or whatever, but still.

I am deeply emotionally affected by what is to come. To a ridiculous extent. The emotional quality of the songs at the end of (most) episodes makes it even worse/better. I can't believe how deeply in love I am with the new season and how much it exceeded whatever I expected.

Twin peaks is for old people.

I was surprised when you gave me shit for being 30. I thought you had the taste of a an older man of fine things. If you shit on Twin Peaks though, I just don't know anymore.

I was also bitterly disappointed you weren't posting in the Dominion thread when it was live.

Watch Twin Peaks, OwensIsNow. I'd like to hear your thoughts.

P.S. Have you ever watched a David Lynch movie?
I've seen Eraserhead and Elephant Man which I both really like.
I second this. I reckon OwensIsNow would fall deep into this.
I'll give it a watch, maybe today.
I was also bitterly disappointed you weren't posting in the Dominion thread when it was live.
Heroman has a strict 9pm bed time.

Heroman

Banned
I was surprised when you gave me shit for being 30. I thought you had the taste of a an older man of fine things. If you shit on Twin Peaks though, I just don't know anymore.

I have to sleep.

Syder

I still haven't seen any new Twin Peaks because I intended to re-watch the entire show before watching the new stuff because it's been a long time since I've seen TP but my backlog of games, movies, shows and wrasslin' has killed that.

Zach

I've seen Eraserhead and Elephant Man which I both really like.

I'll give it a watch, maybe today.

Ah, man. You need to watch a lot more Lynch if you enjoyed those. And I'd definitely recommend watching Twin Peaks from the beginning (that '90s biz). Give it through episode 3.

Syder

So is the 5* ranking system now a complete joke?

Also, how long has Mitsuharu Misawa v Toshiaki Kawada (AJPW Budokan Hall Show Jun '94) been 6 stars?

This is why I hate ranking anything out of 5, it's too arbitrary especially when you start adding in .25/.5/.75

Top Bottom