• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Break Out Naan And Do The Needful, It's Time For MaharaJEEEEEZUSS

I wouldn't fall for anything RE: Omega at all at this point

I haven't seen the whole match but my understanding is that the Rainmaker isn't a killshot anymore while One Winged Angel still is

Basically Okada's going down at the Dome but it's either to the one move he can't escape or the one move specifically designed to counter his finish

Also I am allegedly in my twenties.

How old is everyone here? Be interesting to see how the age gap breaks down.

I am 32.

27. 30's are the new 20s, right? I'm getting too old, brother-jack-dude.

Honma's back!

19225790_1384587644968758_4513558231505253744_n.jpg
Glad to see him all well but... I don't know about him going back in the ring. Let the kokeshi go...

I don't actually feel 30, if there is a way that is supposed to feel. I take my work seriously and work really hard to help the people I work with and put so much of myself into it I will probably die young from stress and emotional death. I love everyone so much and listening to people tell their stories is honestly a privilege. I am thankful to work in this field every day.

But I still drink and go to concerts and do dumb shit like I was 20 or whatever. I worry this idiotic shit will catch up to me one day.

Rumor going around that Angle's going to have a match against HHH at this year's SummerSlam.

I've never seen Angle wrestle. Is this something to be excited about?

Caderfix

While you young pups where shitting your diapers in 1992 I was enjoying Super Mario Kart, Mega Man 5, and Super Mario Land 2

Well, while you old geezers are playing bingo waiting for the nurse to serve you jelly, Syder and I might still have enough time to see a traditional Pokemon game on home consoles and Half-Life 3.

1 yr older then Heroman. Thought I was about ten years old by the way he acts 🤔

In all honesty, you are real mature for your age in my experience and it is really valuable to speak to you.

I honestly figured Heroman was older too based on his tastes and stuff too.

I don't actually feel 30, if there is a way that is supposed to feel. I take my work seriously and work really hard to help the people I work with and put so much of myself into it I will probably die young from stress and emotional death. I love everyone so much and listening to people tell their stories is honestly a privilege. I am thankful to work in this field every day.

But I still drink and go to concerts and do dumb shit like I was 20 or whatever. I worry this idiotic shit will catch up to me one day.
Brother, I appreciate the work you do. I am thankful to WrassleGAF for you jabronies.

Kaladin

WWE is contracting a lot less outside talent for the Mae Young Classic than I had hoped. There are some decent women in there, but I starting to doubt that it will be as good as the CWC.

Rumor going around that Angle's going to have a match against HHH at this year's SummerSlam.

I've never seen Angle wrestle. Is this something to be excited about?

In 2017, no. Not because I don't think Angle can go, but more because of history of injuries/concussions. Also b/c we know HHH will go over him no matter what.

Top Bottom