• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Break Out Naan And Do The Needful, It's Time For MaharaJEEEEEZUSS

Caderfix

In all honesty, you are real mature for your age in my experience and it is really valuable to speak to you.

I honestly figured Heroman was older too based on his tastes and stuff too.

Beefy just covers his childish behavior by talking about afternoons and slaps.

You don't fool me, Beefy.

Beefy

In all honesty, you are real mature for your age in my experience and it is really valuable to speak to you.

I honestly figured Heroman was older too based on his tastes and stuff too.

Probably been through more shit then a lot of people twice my age, so that helps. I am still immature as fuck some times though ��

Beefy just covers his childish behavior by talking about afternoons and slaps.

You don't fool me, Beefy.

Want a slap?

Beefy is a good young lad.

And you are a good old geeza?

Kaladin

In 2017, no. Not because I don't think Angle can go, but more because of history of injuries/concussions. Also b/c we know HHH will go over him no matter what.

When we last saw him in TNA, he wasn't terrible, but he wasn't as good as he once was. The X factor here is how much is Angle working towards getting in ring shape? Is he using the performance center as other returning names have?

Slizz

DCU-TfVUMAEPU1Q.jpg

Foggy

WWE is contracting a lot less outside talent for the Mae Young Classic than I had hoped. There are some decent women in there, but I starting to doubt that it will be as good as the CWC.

It never had a chance of being as good as the CWC. It'll still probably have some good matches although it'll have demonstrably worse matches than the worst of the CWC, at least for the first round.

Wrestling Jesus and Wrestling king

Jesus wasn't crucified upside down, bro

Syder

Rumor going around that Angle's going to have a match against HHH at this year's SummerSlam.

I've never seen Angle wrestle. Is this something to be excited about?
Angle had 11 matches last year and can still go but we shouldn't be excited for a match if it's against Triple fucking H.

The only people Angle should wrestle are people in their prime that can make up for Angle's wrecked body like AJ Styles.

Kaladin

The women currently set for the Mae Young tournament (apologies if this is known or old, I haven't been here a bit)

*Zhao Xia - The first Chinese woman to sign a developmental deal with WWE and was brought over as part of a group of Chinese trainees who have been working out in the WWE Performance Center. Xia has trained in martial arts and has had multiple first-place finishes in various martial arts and fitness competitions, including the Second World Traditional Chinese Wushu Championship, the Nike Challenge Competition and First China Throw Down: Battle on the Bund.

*Mary Kate- The former Rosie LottaLove in TNA, was originally trained at the Team 3D Academy, who completely remade herself on the independents and later toured in Japan.

*Bianca Blair - former crossfit and track star that was signed by WWE in April 2016

*Danielle Kamela - Trained by Rikishi's Knox Pro school in Arizona, Kamela was an on air personality for Fox Sports Arizona, an Arizona Cardinals cheerleader and a former member of the Phoenix Suns’ dance team before signing a WWE deal. She was in the top 30 finalists for the most recent version of Tough Enough as well.

*Julia Ho - Canadian model and MMA fighter, who trained with Brian Kendrick before being signed.

Kimberly Frankele aka Kimber Lee - The former CHIKARA Grand champion.

*Lacey Evans - Former Marine, who recently debuted on WWE NXT TV.

*Victoria Gonzales - The daughter of Rudy Boy Gonzales Gonzalez played basketball for two seasons at Texas A&M-Kingsville before transferring to Sam Houston State, redshirting one year and playing another before graduating in 2013. She was signed to a WWE developmental deal last year.

*Sarah Logan- The former Crazy Mary Dobson aka Sarah Bridges, who recently debuted under that name on WWE NXT TV.

*Taynara Melo - A black-belt judoka from Brazil who was signed last year.

It seems to be mostly WWE signed names.

Beefy

Thanks, mate! I really mean it.

I am always thankful for WrassleGAF too. I very much doubt there is a better community anywhere on the internet.

Yeah Wrassle Gaf is chill compared to loads of places on here. BCT is decent but some brothers and sisters are crazy

Probably been through more shit then a lot of people twice my age, so that helps. I am still immature as fuck some times though ��

We all are, mate. Your posts and attitude are a serious credit to you as a person though and I really mean that. Don't doubt it. The world would be a better place.

Zach

Matthew Gallant

newdayrocks

Browny

Kaladin

Foggy
formated4tv

Recall
TarpitCarnivore

FallingEdge
Zach

Sephzilla

HashtagLapsed

THE NO EXCUSE TO BE WATCHING WRESTLING CLUB

spindashing

Caderfix
Syder
Anth0ny

Beefy

Heroman

His match at Mania was one of the better matches.
Seth vs HHH was bad and picked up in the last three minutes, went far longer then it should have and the crowd didn't care for it at all. The match should have had run ins all around to keep it interesting, instead we got a very slow boring match with the occasional weapon spot.

Neat to see Xavier and Joe at the Giant Bomb E3 videocast/podcast.

Joe seems like a cool dude.

He was a load of fun at an NXT house show I went to.

In Australia there it this chant at sports shows that goes "Aussie Aussie Aussie, oi oi oi!" and everyone in the crowd turned it into "Bobby Bobby Bobby, Roode Roode Roode!" and Joe broke character and laughed and called everyone fucking idiots. Seems like a fun dude.

Sephzilla

HHH needs to stop trying to feud with his boys

Real talk, his feuds with Rollins and Roman did absolutely nothing to help them out. Honestly Ambrose didn't benefit from it either since he was just a filler feud.

I'm willing to bet that HHH thinks he's the reason Daniel Bryan was so over at WM30

'I'm not watching the rest of this shit' I will one day say when Lacey Evans jobs clean in the first round of the women's tournament and then proceed to watch the rest of it.

DMczaf

Matthew Gallant

newdayrocks

Browny

Kaladin

Foggy
formated4tv

Recall
TarpitCarnivore

FallingEdge
Zach

Sephzilla

HashtagLapsed

THE NO EXCUSE TO BE WATCHING WRESTLING CLUB

spindashing

Caderfix
Syder
Anth0ny

Beefy

Heroman

33 in October

Real talk, his feuds with Rollins and Roman did absolutely nothing to help them out. Honestly Ambrose didn't benefit from it either since he was just a filler feud.

I'm willing to bet that HHH thinks he's the reason Daniel Bryan was so over at WM30
Ambrose did sort of benefit, because the two by far had the better match of HHH's three matches with the Shield boys and the crowd was hot for their match IIRC. But then he got sent into that Lesnar feud after it where he was basically squashed as Wrestlemania.

I do agree the feuds did not help Roman or Seth out at all. Seth especially because the whole planning of that feud is ridiculous. Let me appear and then vanish for half a year while Seth runs about shouting about how he wants to fight Triple H because how dare he stop being the corporate favorite.

Top Bottom