• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Break Out Naan And Do The Needful, It's Time For MaharaJEEEEEZUSS

Nekofrog

Banned
I feel like a complete and total man today. I replaced the sliding screen door in my house, fixed a water heater in my garage, swapped all the lightbulbs in my house for leds, and pinned sami zayne in a dark match

Out man me, wrestling gaf.

I feel like a complete and total man today. I replaced the sliding screen door in my house, fixed a water heater in my garage, swapped all the lightbulbs in my house for leds, and pinned sami zayne in a dark match

I dropped my PS3 on the ground and got the disc tray working. ;)

BREAKING NEWS:

200.gif

Zach

I learned how to jump the other day.

wwe managed to get mayweather for a wrestlemania

i'm sure in 4 years, when vince is desperate as fuck, he'll pay connor more than he pays anyone on his roster for 1 mania appearance where connor won't have to do shit, just fake beat up someone

en route to the death of the company a year later
It ain't happening, brother.

WWE and Vince McMahon will outlive us all.

Slizz

That's dope. I remember finding out I had the LU channel. Still didn't watch lol
The channel is amazing if you have DVR. Just record it during the day. Classic martial arts movies an all the kaiju movies. So many commercials though, that's why you must DVR

somedevil

That's what I thought too because the rematch brings Nikki right back into it in a smart way.

This match basically gives away they are going to to do in between feuds before going towards the feuds for Brooklyn. So it seems these could be Brooklyn matches:

Asuka vs Ember
Roode vs Drew

Yeah, it's really fucking sad. I'm glad the WWE don't just outright shun him from being near the business though.

There's no way he could even do a masked gimmick without it getting out either. Must be depressing when you want to do something and what's stopping you is people trying to protect you from other people's shittery.

Speaking of crowd shittery, I heard there were some issues with the WCPW show, was anyone there able to divulge? Heard that homophobic chants were noticeable and Joe Coffey had some issues with fans.

Isn't he a wrestler or training to be one? I feel bad since there's no way he'll get in the WWE because he looks way too much like his father.

He's definitely training from what I recall, but no idea on if he's any good. It's at least encouraging that WWE have a personal relationship with him, even if it doesn't evolve to a professional one. If he ever took an interest in training or creative, I think they'd definitely be more open towards hiring him, but that's like 20/30 years down the line.

Syder

There's no way he could even do a masked gimmick without it getting out either. Must be depressing when you want to do something and what's stopping you is people trying to protect you from other people's shittery.
I don't know how or if it could work. He absolutely couldn't be called 'Benoit', that's for sure.

This stuff gets to me because it's clear the guy has an interest in the business but it's almost impossible for him to have a WWE career and him being around is going to bring back a lot of bad memories for fans and wrestlers (I can't imagine how crazy it must be for guys like Jericho to meet David and see basically see their old friend's face).
For me Benoit was my No. 1 until the end and I'm surprised I ever got back in with wrestling after 2007.

Hex

Banned
Basically.

Arseholes do Benoit chants occasionally as it is, throwing David out there would be brutal.

You think the Joe or Asuka's gonna kill you chants are loud....
Will be weird how it is handled.

Every time the announces says something like "He has a real temper" it would be cringe worthy.
And imagine if they were stupid enough to give him the CC as a finisher (which you know someone would allow)

Nekofrog

Banned
I still can't even watch Benoit anything anymore. He was my #2 all the way back in wcw and throughout his run in the wee until I stopped watching in like 04 or so. Every time I see him on this just get the worst, sickening knot in my stomach and I gotta fast forward. TBH I don't think I'll ever be able to let him back into my life

Top Bottom