• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Break Out Naan And Do The Needful, It's Time For MaharaJEEEEEZUSS

In a just world, Nikki would take the title off Asuka here.
Has a title change ever happened on a regular NXT episode? Do they avoid it since it's pretaped?

I'd love if Asuka debuted Sunday, won the women's MITB, dropped the title to Nikki at the NXT show and have it be that Nikki won by having to beat the crap out of Asuka with chairs and shit, and then lose the rematch in Brooklyn for reasons so she's done by then and on SD.

somedevil

In a just world, Nikki would take the title off Asuka here.

We all know who is taking the title off of her and it will be at Brooklyn.

Has a title change ever happened on a regular NXT episode? Do they avoid it since it's pretaped?

I'd love if Asuka debuted Sunday, won the women's MITB, dropped the title to Nikki at the NXT show and have it be that Nikki won by having to beat the crap out of Asuka with chairs and shit, and then lose the rematch in Brooklyn for reasons so she's done by then and on SD.

I only remember the tag titles ever changing during tapings. Plus you have a better chance of
Maria
debuting on Sunday than Asuka.

MG310

Is the newest NXT episode broken for anyone else on the Network on PS4? I keep getting an error when I try to play it but everything else seems fine.

Oh what a surprise, Kenny Omega choked again.

What's that, the 17th time this year? But no yeah the dude's winning the big one ever, I'm sure. Just like Ash!

Civil Rights Commission Will Launch Two-Year Probe of Trump Administration

trump's fucking donnnnneeeeeeeee

Nope+please+place+your+own+titles+in+the+comment+section_90787f_4669275.gif

Man is the TNA of racist, misogynist, corrupt shit bags.

You're breaking Heroman's heart.

Just like Naito breaks Data's heart.

You wanna talk about heartbreaking?

Last year a 20 page thread of people swearing this would be the moment Ash Ketchum finally won the big one and predictably getting they heart shattered

At some point you're playing yourself thinking everyone is capable of getting the clutch W. Even fiction knows some people were just born to take Ls for eternity

MG310

Gave up on getting NXT to work and finally renewed my NJPW sub. Watching Dominion now.

This is my first time seeing Kitamura

fff.gif

Rewatching KUSHIDA/Hiromu

KUSHIDA is a rare time I wish someone were in a different company. Dude has consistent excellent match after excellent match, is always worth a watch, and was just part of a hell of a feud/storyline. But it happening in the midst of Okada's Greatest Year Ever tour means it's by no means getting remembered, talked about, or praised as much as it deserves come December

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Building an entire wrestling company around one person is always a bad idea

and it'll blow up in NJPW's face eventually too. Like it did to WWF with Hogan.

Top Bottom