• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Break Out Naan And Do The Needful, It's Time For MaharaJEEEEEZUSS

Ultraviolence gets me the opportunity to repost the dumbest deathmatch spot that ever deathmatched

IkD7EDQ.gif

holy shit LOL

lol GAF your boy Yoshihashi just cleared the ring of every member of Suzuki gun.

ref taking mad bumps...this is great

oh god a chair shot to the head why? I hope that was a prop.

Foggy

lol GAF your boy Yoshihashi just cleared the ring of every member of Suzuki gun.

ref taking mad bumps...this is great

oh god a chair shot to the head why? I hope that was a prop.

Those chairs are supposed to pop off. Can't imagine it's any less safe than their usual ddt bumps.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
It's an early access game, straight up.
One that Nintendo convinced otherwise because they're Nintendo and the game looks really nice.

Zach

You know what's a lovely game, though? That new Zelda. We played some more of that last night.

Take that, Data West!

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Was your favorite part when it went under 30 frames regularly or when all your expensive shit broke in a fight to be rewarded with gear that was 1/5th as good?

Zach

Was your favorite part when it went under 30 frames regularly or when all your expensive shit broke in a fight to be rewarded with gear that was 1/5th as good?

We're playing on the Wii U, so the framerate does get silly at times. Doesn't really hinder my enjoyment. Would be nice if it were never an issue, though.

To your second complaint, it doesn't bother me. Just part of the game. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

It's a charming, fun game. Seems pure. Unlike you, Data West.

Tall4Life

They'll never own Japan so it'll be fine.

You don't realize this yet but New Japan Pro Wrestling is actually a shadow company owned by one Joe Anoa'i to set up a future storyline where he tries to (and fails) to invade the WWE Universe with his shadow corporation and shadow wrestlers.

Menome

Oh great, this is going to be one of those movies where everyone fucking mumbles but all the music and sound effects are loud.

Top Bottom