• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Break Out Naan And Do The Needful, It's Time For MaharaJEEEEEZUSS

Syfy has consistently produced better things in the last 5 years than the entire Assassins Creed franchise has in that same timespan, including the movie

I won't tolerate Syfy slander in mah house

Rimfya

Banned
I don't know how actors that good with a budget that big and a story that simple to put to film made such a mess of Assassins Creed.

I don't know how actors that good with a budget that big and a story that simple to put to film made such a mess of Assassins Creed.

Fassbender knowingly signed on to Assassins Creed, Prometheus, and Alien Covenant. As much as I love him and think he's a great actor despite that, because of that I can't give him the benefit of the doubt anymore that he's a smart guy

Made for fans.
Made for AC fans

ac-radial-fan-250x250.jpg

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
so the consensus seems to be that Corbin is winning MITB? I mean, I even like Corbin unlike most, but mweh :/

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
wtf at Kenny Omega's amazing commentary on SF5 CEO o_O

I really liked the Kushida match, he's made me a fan recently. Shit his BOSJ final with Ospreay was great. Dude puts on great shows.

hf9dAJJ.gif

LGFlDfb.gif

EDIT: Kushida needs more merch, was checking last night he only has 2 shirts.

Also Hot Topic to start carrying all things Bullet Club. Including a Villain Club shirt. Crazy as fuck.

Yeah, Kushida's been working his ass off since I started watching NJPW at WK11. I know some people are complaining about his push, but he deserves to be where his at as far as I'm concerned.

The problem with Kushida is that if you have been watching NJPW for sometime you already watch him win everything in the Jr. division multiple times. It is time to move him to the main division. Both Ibushi and Omega started in the Jr. division, feuded with Kushida, who won the feud. Then they moved to the main division to become two big draws. It is time for Kushida to leave the Jr. division and let it breath for a while, plenty of good talent there that could carry the division without his help.

Anth0ny

LGFlDfb.gif

this is like the seth rollins thing on crack

guaranteed one of these days his knee is going to buckle doing this spot. sweet jesus.

klonere

Banned
If Himoru wasn't so damn charismatic, I'd say he's a really bad wrestler because all his big matches involve near fucking death.

I've only been watching the atttude era but I watched some modern raw yesterday's and saw the hardy boys still wrestling wtf lol.

Also with all the camera angles and sound effects it looks like a video game on tv.

this is like the seth rollins thing on crack

guaranteed one of these days his knee is going to buckle doing this spot. sweet jesus.

He's a Japanese wrestler

If his dumb shit only ends up with him temporarily on crutches, we'd be extremely happy with how lucky he was

Rimfya

Banned
Fassbender knowingly signed on to Assassins Creed, Prometheus, and Alien Covenant. As much as I love him and think he's a great actor despite that, because of that I can't give him the benefit of the doubt anymore that he's a smart guy

They might not be great films but at least he's giving Sci Fi a crack

Menome

I think this film has spent maybe 15 minutes of the running time actually in the past.

Resident Evil: Retribution was still worse, as was Alone In The Dark, but this is a very close third place.

Menome

Did anyone even fall into a cart of hay during the course of this film? WHAT'S THE POINT OF AN ASSASSIN'S CREED FILM WITH NO HAYCARTS.

Egg0

Banned
I think this film has spent maybe 15 minutes of the running time actually in the past.

Resident Evil: Retribution was still worse, as was Alone In The Dark, but this is a very close third place.

Saw Alone In The Dark in the theater. God I watched a lot of bad shit during their theater runs, still do apparently.

Top Bottom