• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Break Out Naan And Do The Needful, It's Time For MaharaJEEEEEZUSS

Speaking of movies, I watched Ant-Man and the second Guy Ritchie Sherlock Holmes film since my internet was down. They were both...fine.

I'm watching Room 237 and some of these people are just so fucking stupid. I suspect Zach is one of the nutjobs who submitted a theory.

Luschient

To say McMahon had lost faith in Ziggler during this time would be a major understatement. Even though Ziggler was getting a good reaction from the fans, McMahon was highly critical of Ziggler’s instincts in the ring and his promos. Triple H wasn’t a big Ziggler fan, either. He thought Ziggler didn’t take direction well and was overly obsessed with trying to be the next Shawn Michaels.]

One day, I want a tell-all on what all has derailed Ziggler's "pushes" over the past few years. Curious as to what "direction" H gave that Ziggler didn't take. I'll concede and say I always dld want a bit more from him as far as promos go but for a good period of time (and fuck it, even now) he's one of the best performers in the company.

Is there personal shit from HHH getting in the way, maybe irritated Dolph uses the super kick and fameasser as his main moves? I don't know, just always felt with just a tiny bit of character tweaking, Ziggler could've been a main-eventer for several years.

Egg0

Banned
One day, I want a tell-all on what all has derailed Ziggler's "pushes" over the past few years. Curious as to what "direction" H gave that Ziggler didn't take. I'll concede and say I always dld want a bit more from him as far as promos go but for a good period of time (and fuck it, even now) he's one of the best performers in the company.

Is there personal shit from HHH getting in the way, maybe irritated Dolph uses the super kick and fameasser as his main moves? I don't know, just always felt with just a tiny bit of character tweaking, Ziggler could've been a main-eventer for several years.

I just remember that one Survivor Series where he looked strong was because Roman was injured.

I just remember that one Survivor Series where he looked strong was because Roman was injured.
>Roman doesn't get injured
>looks even stronger than Ziggler in SS so no Stang interference
>No Stang/Triple Trump confrontation
>Sting free for Taker
>Taker/Sting at Manio
>Triple Trump wrestles some other jabronie
Roman literally ruins everything

Of course HHH was upset at Dolph for wanting to be the new Shawn

This was around the time HHH himself got booed and laughed at when he tried to get the Shawn retirement walk sympathy pop. He knew he wasn't the new Shawn, and couldn't take someone else trying to be too, especially if they had succeeded

Zach

uhEVKUA.jpg

This all seems very inappropriate.

Sometimes I stumble on weird posts from yesteryear. >_>

klonere

Banned
I liked Ziggler when I started watching WWE which is an excellent reason never to trust my judgement or listen to any of my thoughts on wrestling tbh

DMczaf

When Ziggler does the HBK super kick into falling over in exhaustion pin...2 mins into matches....

How the fuck are you that tired 2 mins in?!

MG310

Still have to watch Okada/Omega...great show so far though.

Kushida and Tana going in on LIJ to the point of getting booed temporarily was great.

Quite the contrast to the Hirooki Goto life..he got the piss beaten out of him by Suzuki and then murdered with a chair by Taichi on top of that.

Wish they were going somewhere else with Kushida and maybe have Hiromu/Bushi go after the Young Bucks.

Syder

Tanahashi attacking Naito during his entrance was great. I didn't read any translations of pre-fight promos/interviews but I'm guessing the angle was Tanahashi defending the honour of the IC title?

Tanahashi attacking Naito during his entrance was great. I didn't read any translations of pre-fight promos/interviews but I'm guessing the angle was Tanahashi defending the honour of the IC title?

But it made me want him to lose so bad and he didn't lose. I just don't see an interesting story with Tanahashi as champ, where as Naito running truly rough shot on the company after throwing away a once prestigious title that was rendered meaningless when Nak left would have been great.

There is a WWE ppv tomorrow.

I'm looking forward to the women's match. Has to end up being better than RAWs contribution to women's wrestling.

But it made me want him to lose so bad and he didn't lose. I just don't see an interesting story with Tanahashi as champ, where as Naito running truly rough shot on the company after throwing away a once prestigious title that was rendered meaningless when Nak left would have been great.

The belt's better off around, especially if they get a new one. Retiring it by having it literally pawned off after being shattered, while hilarious, would have been poor in comparison, and at least this way Naito can move on to hopefully winning the G1 and main eventing Wrestle Kingdom like he deserves. It was holding him back, and Tana needed something.

Top Bottom