• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Break Out Naan And Do The Needful, It's Time For MaharaJEEEEEZUSS

Zach

Uh-oh. New Japan's starting to turn the tide on the WrassleGAF test-of-strength, brother. Someone better get WWE's heat back and quick, duuude.

Tall4Life

Uh-oh. New Japan's starting to turn the tide on the WrassleGAF test-of-strength, brother. Someone better get WWE's heat back and quick, duuude.

image.php

The camera focusing on the crowd doing the wave when Bushi came out at the end of Kushida vs Takahashi was awesome too. I have to believe that was intentional.

Fuck Dominion was a great show.

Yeah, the Kushida/Bushi bit was awesome too. Best PPV I've seen since 2001 for sure, maybe ever.

I jumped off my couch and shouted "FUCKING TAICHI" at the TV.

I just hope they blow off the SZG stuff in a satisfying way instead of dragging it out for 2 years like in NOAH. Although it's not impacting every level of the card in NJPW like it did in NOAH.

I don't think Suzuki-gun needs to "pay off" really, they just need the refs to start asserting control, so Suzuki-gun have to be more crafty with their interference.

Best thing is that now SZG are back, LIJ and Bullet Club have all but stopped interfering in matches.

He gradually destroys everyone in the match, it's bloody glorious, I should rewatch it myself
I watched 2010,2011 last night. Kane was definitely on fire..

Orton going crazy on Blue Dot was great. And the CM Punk walking out was good. I tried to watch the Raw after CM Punk walk out but Network would let me load it. 🤔🤔🤔

It was magical. So glad I watched it live

It really was.

Its crazy how much more readily I suspend disbelief and just watch the show when it comes to New Japan. I was freaking the fuck out for Omega Okada II. Rapid heartbeat and everything.

Everyone is so happy and excited watching it too.

It really was.

Its crazy how much more readily I suspend disbelief and just watch the show when it comes to New Japan. I was freaking the fuck out for Omega Okada II. Rapid heartbeat and everything.

Everyone is so happy and excited watching it too.

It's like how wwf ppvs were 17 years ago, except the match quality is generally higher.

Zach

I'm assuming Mark Henry loses at Money in the Bank 2013, but this dude should win. Great video package. Dude is awesome. Even got a sizable pop during his entrance. :D

Top Bottom